Reviews for Melt Into Me
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Kiyaaas more please MOR O:-)
Thalia Eltanin chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I didn't quite understand the last line, but...

That was... absolutely beautiful. So emotional, so raw, so flawless... It's been a while since I've read something of this writing style, and you've written it really nicely.

Thank you for writing this.

Much love,

Thalia Malfoy
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
aww, he always says the nicest things...
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Where...How...What just happened?
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
wow, really deep, but really good. nice work :)
PhantomAngelSee69 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
You are a very good writer! You make me cry with your one shot!
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
this is really cool
cheburashka chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
ah - btw that was me - forgot to log - an ps soz if theres any spelling or other mistakes - eng not my native "
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is really good! im not sure i like the idea behind it - as the whole eternal bliss thing in general is not quite my cup of tea - something like endless resurrections of souls that stay together forever in different worlds sounds much more preferable to me - but you made it good anyways - well written, very in charachter, and the thought that a part of both of them will live on feels realy good. the last sentanse was a bit much maybe though - but again - thats jus my opinion.

In general - thanks for the good read
Ayam692001 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
First and foremost THANK YOU!

Reading this I cried almost as much as when I was watching the second half of the OVA 2, all those years ago...

Now they can be together and that is amazing!

I was expecting the "You take it out" part when you referred it's fast pace... what I wasn't expecting was what followed! It's so sweet and romantic and just... plain right!

Thank you for making them die together. I didn't get to the end of the novel yet but if we consider the end of the OVA the only thing we can confirm is that, in fact, Riki was the first to close his eyes... which doesn't mean a thing! And here I was allowing myself to believe the worst and you pointed that option it out to me... So until I actually get to the end of the novel I'll believe it is as you say, that at least in death they were together!

Sorry if this is too long but I just can't get enough words to express how touching this piece of art is!