Reviews for Spencer's Strength
Reid is 29 in season 6.
BlackBat13 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I think it is good
BlackBat13 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Can't believe im saying this but im glad you make Reid the victm
TonyJamesReidFan chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
I will write it sorry don't know your email but ya I will write it
Unamerican chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
scary
Encyclopedia chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
interesting but kinda obvious

you dont want to make them seem stupid
Reidemption chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
Still interested. Can't wait to find out what he wants with him. He is right about one thing though, he IS an irresistible human being. So at least we know the unsub isn't delusional and is working with a full deck.
Mat.Do'orden chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I like it! Please update soon. My only criticism is to make sure and proof read it for grammar and spelling and whatnot. I saw a couple small errors. Nothing too bad.

Please please write more!
lolyncut chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
The story is good, so far.
lolyncut chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Peril Reid is something we all can handle. It's dead Reid I don't like. If you are planning a character death, then you need to put that in your synopisis. The same goes for slash. Some of us don't read slash, and some don't do death very well. Just a suggestion.
Princess Renora chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
oh nooooos poor reid! good story!
Reidemption chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Now that he's got him I can't wait to see what he'll do with him. I want more of this unsub.
omgnotagain chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Oh no, you stop, I so want to read more. Please give us more.
Missie139 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Part 2- word count is easy to loose track of.

4. Don't make Ried a Mary Sue and don't have the detective have an immediate need to protect him. The Detective would respect Ried as a fellow officer of the Law.

5. The Murder is nicely charactorized, just don't give too much away. Let your audience chase him with the team.

6. Give the Profile time to develope. You suddenly have it and we don't know where it came from. Also you have to narrow the victim pool because it's rare to have such a broad pool early in the murders. Frank was a different case.

7. Finall suggestion- The Unsub gives the clue that Ried will be taken in the note. I know it's foreshaddowing, but have it a little more suttle. If we know right off the bat then it's not intense enough.

You're story is off to a good start, but you need work on knowing when to flesh out and when to us a gentil hand. Your second chapter is an improvement from the first so I know you are able to do it.

Happy writting
Missie139 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm a writer so I do have some suggestions. Please know you don't have to take my suggestions this is your work, but I do see some issues already arising in your story. Just so you know I'm a writer who can not spell very well, go figure right, so I hope you can understand everything.

I also read chapter two so I'll add the comments for that chapter as well.

1. What are they throwing at Ried's head. State the object because giving a visual will give it more comedy- bouncy ball, paper football, tennis ball. whatever you want it to be just give it a name.

2. Ried is about 29 not 31. In season 4 he states he is 27 in "Master Piece" which in season 6 he is 29. I'm a stickler for continuity in age.

3. Rossie wouldn't consider protecting Ried from these cases. Giedion didn't even protect Ried like that. When he took the job at the BAU he knew the cases would be bad.