Reviews for A Normal Day On The Jigsaw Squad
Music Chaser chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Fucking hilarious. The Muffin Man, best part.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This may very well be one of the most hilarious fics I've ever read on this site. No exaggeration, this had me laughing so hard I nearly cried. :P

Where to begin with a proper review... For starters, the dialogue was spot-on, consisting of some of the best darkly-humorous lines I've ever read ("He may be a psychopathic serial killer, but we're trying not to mix up personal life with professional life..."; "I know he loves you, but his relationship with Rigg is fucking… Incestuous"; "Hoffman did lay hand on my carrot muffin a while back. I couldn't throw it away, since it was still a muffin, but… It just wasn't the same anymore.") The prose is amazing - simple, offering just enough description to satisfy the reader without bombaring the reader with too much detail.

I *loved* to content! Putting all those anal-retentive cops from the series in one fic and having them show their humorous sides is a great idea. You come up with some of the most interesting premises for comedy. ;)
leopard high in the mountains chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is seriously hilarious. I laughed out loud at a few parts. Fantastic job! :D
ScaryElwes chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ahaha, oh god! I literally wanted to stand up and applaud when Erickson finished his "We're All Gay" speech. But seeing that I'm in a shopping mall right now, I decided it wouldn't be the best idea. I still did it in my head though. :D
AgnesDei chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
God damn you, this made me laugh so hard I almost popped a vein in my cranium. I haven't been a part of the Saw RP world for very long, but you have captured everyone's little neuroses and psychoses *perfectly* as far as I can see. In fact, I wish there were a way we could turn this into a sitcom, because it would be composed of 24 carat solid gold win.

Please say you'll add some more to this at some point. Please please please? *Bambi eyes*
Jenny7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hilarious! I literally almost spit out my cereal when I read the line "Do I want coffee today?" And Hoffman with his teddy bear...I could just picture him with his serious face on and sitting it on its own chair like a real person.

Brilliant work...you have made my morning so much better. :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
HOFFIE-BUNNY HAS A TEDDY-BEAR NAMED SNUGGLES! I am at a complete lack of surprise. XD You're good at humor. XD
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I didn't realize you RPed Eric Matthews! O.O Anyway, this is awesome! x3
Suzanne Marshall's RP-er chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
PERFECT!
SawManiac211 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
BWAAAA MUFFINS X3 Love it badly, but in a good way!