Reviews for Even Hearts at Odds
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
{Chants} Make it a trilogy! Make it a trilogy!
The Impossible Daughter chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is so sad! Im pretty pissed at Cassie right now, you make another one where she finally tell Tim how she feels!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
More?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
\3

Do you see that?

That is my broken heart. The broken heart that you ripped out of my chest, stomped on, spit on, and then buried into the ground.

}3

Do you see THAT?

That is my broken heart. That is the broken heart that you not only ripped out of my chest, stomped and BURIED six feet under, but that is my broken heart that you will dig up, stitch back together and put a band aid one when you write another sequel to this story.

I still hate you.

-Nat

Actually, I hate Conner. And Cassie's stupid feelings. And Tim and Cassie's shyness.

(Still can't sign in.. Grrrrrr)
thespeedforce4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Okay. Fine. What about this?

}3

Do you see THAT?

That is my broken heart. That is the broken heart that you not only ripped maliciously out of my chest, rung like a old wet rag, stomped on under a pair of muddy soccer cleats, spit on and then BURIED six feet under, but that is the broken heart that you will dig up, stitch back together and delicately put a band aid back on by writing a sequel to this story

-Nat

Still indecisive on whether or not I liked this.
leafysummers chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh the irony of it all! Just kiss the boy already! I think it's so sweet how Tim paints her something each Feb. 14th. :) But you both need to make a move!
togo65 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012