Reviews for Lighting a Fire
heintz571 chapter 28 . 7/3
This was wonderful to read and it was a great way to enjoy a summer morning
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
Ah, the $64,000 question.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
You know it's bad when a member of the Enterprise crew voluntarily contacts Lwaxana Troi.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
Oh dear. I don't think Beverly has any idea the can of worms she's just opened.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Oh dear. Never make a Crusher mad.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
Beverly's certainly taking her time cottoning onto this.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
I'm sort of surprised Beverly hasn't put two and two together yet.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
And of course we have to wait until the next chapter to find out what that is. Although I do have a few theories...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I really like sure this is going because I do not think this has been down before.
Colonel Cooper chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
I must admit that this particular pairing on the TV show would've left me even more bemused than the one between Troi and Worf - but here, as a piece of fiction, it not only works - but works very well. The characterization of Picard, Troi and Crusher was superbly done throughout, but Lwaxana positively stole every scene she was in! The bridge crew had little to do but the scenes with Guinan, Barclay, Ogawa and Selar were welcome. Riker was somewhat shortchanged, but then I guess somebody had to play the antagonist otherwise it would've seemed too much like Happy Families. While I'm glad they never went in this direction on the show, you've definitely made the pairing to be a believable and viable possibility - thanks for sharing.
Jacey23381 chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
Sequel, sequel.
Jacey23381 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Really enjoying story, hope you keep writing it.
Rebecca chapter 28 . 3/31/2013
I was very much intrigued by your story. I would enjoy a sequel. Thank you for taking the time to create the story for are enjoyment.
fred27 chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
Yes, a sequel would be good!
ireneebird chapter 28 . 10/12/2012
Hi Pen,
I Finally finished Lighting a fire, and it was simply wonderful. I really enjoyed the characters and all of their interactions, especially Jean-luc and Deanna's interactions. ;):)
And, my husband thanks you too, so I hope that is a good review for your story!
Renee