Reviews for Lighting a Fire
I really like sure this is going because I do not think this has been down before.
Colonel Cooper chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
I must admit that this particular pairing on the TV show would've left me even more bemused than the one between Troi and Worf - but here, as a piece of fiction, it not only works - but works very well. The characterization of Picard, Troi and Crusher was superbly done throughout, but Lwaxana positively stole every scene she was in! The bridge crew had little to do but the scenes with Guinan, Barclay, Ogawa and Selar were welcome. Riker was somewhat shortchanged, but then I guess somebody had to play the antagonist otherwise it would've seemed too much like Happy Families. While I'm glad they never went in this direction on the show, you've definitely made the pairing to be a believable and viable possibility - thanks for sharing.
Jacey23381 chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
Sequel, sequel.
Jacey23381 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Really enjoying story, hope you keep writing it.
Rebecca chapter 28 . 3/31/2013
I was very much intrigued by your story. I would enjoy a sequel. Thank you for taking the time to create the story for are enjoyment.
fred27 chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
Yes, a sequel would be good!
ireneebird chapter 28 . 10/12/2012
Hi Pen,
I Finally finished Lighting a fire, and it was simply wonderful. I really enjoyed the characters and all of their interactions, especially Jean-luc and Deanna's interactions. ;):)
And, my husband thanks you too, so I hope that is a good review for your story!
Anonymoussc2 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Good book, but moving kind of slow in my opinion.
Renee chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Damn girl, all I gotta say is this: I sure wish I was an empath! ;):)
Renee (your guest)
Renee chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I had to reply. My mother's best friend from thirty years ago, told a story about when she walked into a room in a red dress. She had to walk past a lot of diners before she got to her table. She said that every head turned to look at her as she walked by. She wasn't being conceited, just explaining the power of a red dress!
Renee chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hi Pen,
I've finally started your story, and I'm intrigued already! I'll review when I'm finished, okay?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
ur sex scenes are hot and good ;3
SakuBloss chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
LOL, Lwaxana is a trip. Separating the sperm to have a girl first indeed XDD
SakuBloss chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
Aww, I really loved this chapter
Loved how good friends Deanna and Beverley are, and how sweet and protective Picard is at the end of the chap
SakuBloss chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
Not sure if you're still doing this, as this story is a bit old now, but when you type 'sat' like "she was sat with the Captain and Beverly" it *really* should be "she was *sitting". Proper English grammar and all that