Reviews for Trial and Error
Uniglow chapter 9 . 1/22
Oh btw, can I translate your story to Indonesian and post it in my account? Of course I'll give you credit and put your story link in my profile.

I know I should ask this via PM, but since I just got a new account, I have to wait for 24 hours before send people any PM, and I just happened to be an impatience woman. Hehehe...
So, I hope you'll consider my request :3

Thank you so much.
Uniglow chapter 10 . 1/22
I'm so in love with this story so damn much. I already read this story for the third times. :')
I love how Ino tried to help Sasuke to win his dignity back.
I love how the idiot Naruto tried to help Sasuke.
I love how Sasuke finally realized his mistakes toward Sakura.
I'm totally in love with this whole story. I'm so sorry, this is the first time I hit the review button for your fanfic, i just made an account.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I just found your fic! It's really sweet and awesome... This is the best SasuSaku fic I've ever read. Omg... This fic made my cheeks hurt from grinning too much. I hope you'll make another fic (with much chapters) hihihi... And thank you for this fic. It really is entertaining :)
Cherry-de belle chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
This was good. :)

Liked that Sasuke was trying to win her back after the break-up & The past messages & present days were a good contrast to the story.
love can be beautiful chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
lol, tattoo her name on your ass
i laughed waayyy too hard at that D
Innocence and Instinct chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Love it!
LookOverHere chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
That's so... SWEET! 3
animefreak245 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Beauty and the beast...nice. t's one of my favorite lines
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I LOVE THIS! COME ON PEOPLE, LOVE THEM, HATE THEM, SASUSAKU ARE SO GONNA END UP TOGETHER!

Thanks for sharing this story! This pair are so FTW!
AgentElizabeth chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
SHATTER - see that, that word right there, yehpp. I did that. LoL. I think it's still a really good story. Everyone has those feeling sometimes. D don't stress to much about it.
AgentElizabeth chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Not to much emphasis, My best friend went through a break up, cause he's a fucking dick, he acts like one cause he doesn't have ONE! Ehhemm. Anyways, yeah, I'd beat the living hell outta that boy and txt him at all hours with lots of emphasis describing the many ways i could kill him :)
teamcan chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Cute story it was fun to read. The flow/pace of the story was perfect in my opinion. Great work!
Zacharias11 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome story! :)
totallycraz4anime chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Incredibly sweet story, and I loved seeing how Sakura felt during their relationship at the top.
Just Lovely chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
That was absolutely adorable. I can't say how much dedication you've put into this, all the writing and the thinking, it's been an amazing read.

The characters being so lively and in character, I really loved the long silences added with the emphasis of how long Sasuke had to wait, though it wasn't very long. But I do love how much you've shown the characters to have grown, and of course, a happy ending.

This has been wonderful!