Reviews for Trial and Error
Cherry-de belle chapter 10 . 3/9
This was good. :)

Liked that Sasuke was trying to win her back after the break-up & The past messages & present days were a good contrast to the story.
love can be beautiful chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
lol, tattoo her name on your ass
i laughed waayyy too hard at that D
Innocence and Instinct chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Love it!
CrystalLover chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
That's so... SWEET! 3
animefreak245 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Beauty and the beast...nice. t's one of my favorite lines
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I LOVE THIS! COME ON PEOPLE, LOVE THEM, HATE THEM, SASUSAKU ARE SO GONNA END UP TOGETHER!

Thanks for sharing this story! This pair are so FTW!
Daughter of Hatake chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
SHATTER - see that, that word right there, yehpp. I did that. LoL. I think it's still a really good story. Everyone has those feeling sometimes. D don't stress to much about it.
Daughter of Hatake chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Not to much emphasis, My best friend went through a break up, cause he's a fucking dick, he acts like one cause he doesn't have ONE! Ehhemm. Anyways, yeah, I'd beat the living hell outta that boy and txt him at all hours with lots of emphasis describing the many ways i could kill him :)
teamcan chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Cute story it was fun to read. The flow/pace of the story was perfect in my opinion. Great work!
Zacharias11 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome story! :)
totallycraz4anime chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Incredibly sweet story, and I loved seeing how Sakura felt during their relationship at the top.
Just Lovely chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
That was absolutely adorable. I can't say how much dedication you've put into this, all the writing and the thinking, it's been an amazing read.

The characters being so lively and in character, I really loved the long silences added with the emphasis of how long Sasuke had to wait, though it wasn't very long. But I do love how much you've shown the characters to have grown, and of course, a happy ending.

This has been wonderful!
Just Lovely chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
This was absolutely bittersweet. The hope that you presented at the beginning really made me believe that they would get together, that after everything that Sasuke did was at least enough for Sakura to trust him again. But I can't blame her for not fully trusting him after everything, and I think that's the best part about this that you've portrayed very realistically, the break-up following by a make-up.

Great job!
apenny12 chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You didn't drag it out unnecessarily with drama and plot twists. You completely developed the plot and characters of your story. I really appreciate an author who is capable of doing that without having to write a chapter that eighty percent of the content is irrelevant. I always believe that is the quality, not quantity, that makes stories worthwhile. You have excellent grammar usage and punctuation, two pet-peeves that completely turn me off from reading a story, and your writing style is very easy to read and understand. I think you truely grasp Sasuke's personality here. While he doesn't really SAY anything, you gave excellent insight into his thoughts and the feelings that embody him. You also did a great job expressing the frustration others feel BECAUSE he doesn't communicate those thoughts and feelings. Awesome story, I loved it, and thank you for taking the time to upload and share your work!
BabyBlue55 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Hii i was reading your history and i fell in love whit it

sakura and sasuke are my favorite couple

so i need to ask u something: can i translate your history to portuguese? i will put the credits

so i will be waiting and thanks no matter the answer

xoxo