Reviews for Tell Me When I'm Gonna Live Inside
DahliaRose83 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Wonderful piece of work. I loved how you described Alarics feelings when he first wakes up. You captured both men perfectly. Alaric, who doesnt want to become a vampire, but then changes his mind when he realizes Damon loves him. And Damon, who doesnt want to admit his feelings, too scared to lose Ric. And the ending was just beautiful.

Keep up the great work!
Barbmad chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
The story is really great! The characters written well. Love all around for it! Wished there was more of it tho! Great job!. X
Crystal Mystery chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Holy crap, I love you!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
i want more im likeing it
Mineola chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Awwwwwwww that is so sweet. I like it when Alaric takes charge like this :) And Damon saying he loves him *swoon*
Mineola chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
awww that is so sweet and sad :( I love it :D
Mineola chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
omg... UJ slit Ric's throat o.0

And Ric a vampire... oh boy. going to continue reading quickly
blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
this was THE best alaric/damon story i've ever read... congratulations, i hope you write some more of this two...i like damon's vulnerability and how you presented it...excellent

skyeofskynet chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
And there gonna be a sequel, right?
Evala chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
I dont know what it is that got me so hard about that chapther...I like it...I think in the end its believeable and that is the reason it so shocking...in my time as a fanfictionwriter and reader I read a lot of stuff! Really off canon stuff! and it is alright because I like the facettes it shows but this Alaric is exactly like he steped out of the TV and that shocked me to the core.

Great work, darling!
CrowX chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
T!

Love it!
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Awww, that was really sweet. Loved the fic.

S.E. Carrigan chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
I think the reason this story seems so real is because your character portrayals are spot on. Alaric: The problem-solver, the go-to guy, he's processing his thoughts and emotions so quickly and trying to break down the situation and find an answer. And then Damon: Perpetual existential crisis on the inside, forcing himself to look cool as ice on the outside. And even beyond the slash, Damon and Alaric are shown as having this friendship that makes this whole thing totally believable, with a little slash cherry on top. God I love this story... Update soon!

~S.E. Carrigan
Evala chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Hm...I dont know what to say to this chapter...its proably the truest Damon I have ever read in fanfiction...so broken...now I kind of wish for Alaric to not choose death...frankly it could go both ways...you have me in a turmoil here.

Not sure if that is even the word...English is not my mothertounge ;). But keep on writing and I will keep on reviewing...

Eve
CrowX chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Wonderful, wonderful story!

You captured both their emotions so well. It's perfectly written and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.

I love how you describe Alaric's feelings upon waking up. And Damon's thought. Great story. Tragic and sad, but so great. Naturally I hope that Alaric will chose to stay with Damon. If not the story would be very short :-(.

:-)