Reviews for A Knight in Shining Armour
Michele O'S chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
This was such a vivid story. I scenes played in my head as I read each word. The entire scenario in the network of caves were so well written. The details were superb!

I read your Leliana ad Aedan stories. The marrying between those and this were so well done.

Getting to the end of this little story had me happy and sad. I was craving more from the budding friendship ad possible more! Fergus was a character that left an impression, yet, to small a role with in the game..

Liso
CouslandSpitFire chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I can't believe you don't have more reviews...!

This is so amazingly written, you are able to make us really feel the atmosphere and have a very good pace. No sudden ONS that lead to more, no overly unimaginable love-at-first-sight scenarios, but a steady progress of two people who find each other attractive.

I really like your Fergus, he seems very in character, and your original characters are some of the few I actually like, because they are believable and 3-dimensional. Masterful work! (And I think I like Hugh especially. :D)

I hope you keep writing. ) Amazing!
shajs chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I love Fergus, and I think you kept him well in character. This was a good read. Sweet and cute and heart-warming, something I really enjoyed reading! Thank you for this!
Freckles04 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I loved this story. The emotions were perfectly balanced, believable and so real. I loved the sweetness of Fergus being so unsure of how to proceed, but being brave enough to try. It's a bit of a ray of hope for a character who's lost so much, to see that maybe he can find love again.

Excellent job. Thanks so much for sharing.