Reviews for Not Quite Dead
gandalf chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'd like to say something about Lunar Painting. It does make the common error of depicting Usagi as a ditz after Sailor Moon's ending-she'd matured by then. In both the manga and the anime, there was a story about them fighting vampires, or at least vampiric spirits.
flairina chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Darn. That was getting good, and you apparently stopped at a critical point. This was a pretty nice crossover, would've liked to see more. Maybe sometime in the future you'll pick this back up?
Gryphon117 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
This is a surprisingly good concept. Looking forward to more of this, too much Ghost Trick is never a bad thing. P
vodkaCanidae chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Thanks for updating! The plot is getting more and more interesting!
Wow chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Im quite surprised by this for this is actually a pretty good story. I do hope you finish this unless you have died as well.

-anon
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
I'm unfamiliar with the anime in general, but I have to say that I like your writing style. It flows really nicely. ;)
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Wow, this is quite good. I look forward to future chapters.
vodkaCanidae chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
I still enjoy Kyon's crude humor and sarcasm a lot xP It's really a pleasure to read this and I enjoy it very much Another nice chapter!
vodkaCanidae chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
Kyon's ghost trick is pretty cool! Great idea there! This fic just keeps getting better and better. Love this chapter!
Serendipital chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Wow...great idea! It's so original, and I can't wait for more!

Better review next chapter. :)
vodkaCanidae chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Trick time! Why doesn't this have more reviews? It's such an interesting fic.
Juno chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Great job writing Kyon :D Loved it so far, a crossover between Haruhi and Ghost Trick is a great idea!
vodkaCanidae chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
XD I love how Kyon can irritate Sissel with his bluntness. Omg~ This is gonna be such a cool crossover. It was pretty humorous too. Great job. Can't wait to read more :D
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow. That was a really good prologue. And I love it! It's so Kyon-like, so many musings even when he's dead.