Reviews for Cat, Coffee Cup and Bed
Nightmare16 chapter 1 . 6/28
I don't think it disgusting,it true love. It does not matter to me at all. I Support gay couples all the way no matter what.
purpleninja chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
If any one had any thing negative to say about you or this story then screw them all this story was obviously from your heart do yourself self a favor and always follow your heart you are a bold individual who is not afraid to do what makes you happy I'm sorry for the lost of your lover and always remain the same
Deumos chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I can't believe you killed Vlad! I was crying because of you! :P
Violent Solution chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
You are sooo sweet, I may be a straight female but I feel your greif and sympathize. You seem to have truly loved the man, I hope that you are able to move on and find someone who will love you just as much, I know that Your Lover can never be replaced, and that you shall always love him. There is a time and a place for everything and it just so happens that it was his time to leave this plaine and move on to a new one( a better one if you want my opinion) and during life his place was to be by your side. I truly feel for you.

Kale Master (aka: Violent Solution, SociableSociopath)
Here is my E-mail if you ever want to contact me:
kassy2twin chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I am so sorry to hear that I lost on of my friends to cancer it sucks. Really I do mean thus when I say it but it broke (cracked) my heart to read that this story is really and is based on you. Even tho I don't know you, my deepest apologies to you.
GirlOfLegend chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This story was amazing, and beautifully written. I felt like crying at the end.
It's tragic what happened to your boyfriend (And I don't think that is sick in any way, shape or form.) and it's a privilege to people that you decided to write a story about it.
Bravo to this fic, bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
you made me cry...! and why would i think its sick?! i was in tears at the end and started sobbing when you said this happened to you! if anyone dares call you sick i will personly shove my foot up their ass! *ahem* sry for ranting but i am really sad right now over your loss... hope your moments together were filled with love and i know he dosent have any regrets other then wanting to have stayed with you for the rest of your lives... excuse me while i go cry...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I just barely read this, and it was beautifully written. I would also like to say that I am very sorry for your loss. I hope that you are faring well. Cum seose.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love how realistically the feelings were here. I noticed how you poured your feelings into it and felt like I knew it by heart. Of course, I recently lost my uncle and the emotions right there was recognizable.

Poor Danny, at least you have a memory of him everyday. Keep it as much as you wanted...they're memories and values.
Dana chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Afrieal chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
altho it's a sad story this actually brightened my day a bit. thank you for sharing a part of your life imortalized in fan fiction.
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This oneshot is amazing. Although I recently converted to being a fan of DannyxVlad I support it completely. Especially in this situation.
I am sorry for your loss. It is unfortunate that your family turned against you like that, though due to the circumstances it was hardly avoidable.

I can totally see this happening, though it seems more likely if Vlad did not have ghost powers. Due to those powers, it is difficult for them to acquire an infection, let alone cancer. Though, for the sake of relating it to your own experience, it was very well done. I must say I am glad that he got to keep the fortune though.

Thank you for your time spend writing this, I am sure it was not easy in the least.

A fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
So cute and I mean both story's :)