Reviews for After The Cold
Eagle Primecee chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Beautiful
FurorNocturna chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This soooo should've been canon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
SO CUTE
The Anonymous Forgot my name chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was a very heartwarming coda for the two.
Steelracer01956SIC chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Aw!So CUTE! w loved it •
FreelancerCalifornia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I think this was a very good short you have made. I thought the ending was the best, because it shows how she feels for him. I made a similer one to this but it happened at the arctic.
Hawky chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That was so sweet! Really good job with keeping them in-character too.
Just Call Me King chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awwwww...
BloggerHobbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Aaaw, this was so cute and amazing... The pairing is one of my faves, and this fic even made it stronger! Thanks for sharing this with us! 3
Altimus chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I agree with everything Transformers O.P. Addict and Spiritmus Prime wrote.
ALL OUT TOMBOY chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love it! It shows more of O.P.'s softer side! You really should consider writing another one! There so interging! There the new Transformers couple... since the couples in G1. BUt I still love this story!
daughter-of-Myou chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww, how sweet - and yet Optimus remains as composed as ever. I wondered where Arcee was during the final sequence of 'Scrapheap'; guess now I know. Excellent story!
mynameisthedoctor chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very good. Sorry. It's been so long since I've written a review I forgot how to give constructive criticism. I'm kinda sorta shipping these two and most definitely sinking the arcee/knockout ship so even though I'm upset this is the only story properly shipping them I'm glad it's at least very good high quality and original flavor.
Hazelnuts13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OMG! This STory was so good! I kinda wish it was more than a oneshot, though. But still, a great job well done :)
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A very well thought out Optimus/Arcee short. It just goes to show, Optimus cares a whole lot for his Autobot fellows.