Reviews for Can You Give Me A Hand?
ironmanrocks chapter 1 . 6/22
While Auggie stroked her Clint. Lmao.
fbrofj chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love it
Jaymcemboos chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
As long layout pretty know what they are doing
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Great job! I loved this. Thanks so much for sharing.
Marie King chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A very sexy and saucy story well written not too graphic which I appreciate another fabulous fan fic from you!
kfulmer7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Cool! Love your comments at the end. Thanks for writing!
0dearestsuzie0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
God i wish that they could get together already.
Did you know that Chris Gorham is married and has (i think) 3 kids, what a shame but lucky her.
You should definitely make a chapter 2, a night together (after the drinks).
Athena64 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very sexy, very entertaining to read! Thank you for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
WOW
Elmindreda chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
First, I really do enjoy your Covert Affairs stories. I'm a VERY picky reader, so if I didn't truly like them, I would have quit after reading the first one. But I read them all.

You have got a LOT of potential. You don't list your age in your profile, but I'm guessing that you are a fairly young writer?

Your story ideas are good. Your characterizations are good. I like the flow of your writing, and the flow of dialogue between characters. You seem to have a good handle on the characters' "voices."

You do need to watch out for spelling and typo errors-not a fatal flaw for a story, but too many can spoil the flow. Also, while this story was HOT, and the set up for the sex scene was really well done, especially Auggie taking the opportunity to "see" her outfit, past that point some of the descriptions of the sex scene got a little cliched.

Keep writing! Your instincts about what the characters might do in certain situations are great!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
So you *can* write smut of the Augnie variety. I will have to remember that for a later date. Even though "Don't Ask Me to Root for the Goat" is a T, I will keep that in mind for later in the story.

Good job!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This shit was Hot I loved it...
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great fic! I love how you wrote these characters! :-D
The Swimming Fish chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is pretty... well, hot. There's no other way to say it. X)

I did happen to notice a few grammatical errors starting about half way down... I believe you exchanged the word 'quite' with 'quiet', as well as writing Annine a couple of times rather than Annie. Just thought I might mention it. :)

Lovely job with this fic, friend.
The-Jewel chapter 1 . 9/1/2011