Reviews for I Think I Miss You
within a sepulchre chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i loveee this. i really felt elena's emotions, and despite this decidedly being au, i enjoyed it immensely. wonderful job(:
sometimesmilla chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love, love Elijah. And i hope he stays in he show, or at least walks away undead. ;-) this is very cute. I liked it a lot.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Great one-shot. I only wish there was more. )

I liked that you mentioned how Elijah's the only one who treats Elena with respect, letting her make her own decisions. I really liked the ending of this, for it showed how many of her feelings she has to force down in order to be the Elena everyone else sees. I definitely agree about Elijah and Elena being cute together.
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I loved it! Are you going to write a sequel?
Forgot My password chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this! I love how you made him out to be a better character. Also I think it's a little sunny because I just saw the new episode... D
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
"Did you know Elijah is the name of the Angel of Innocence" I did not know that.. and now that I do I mourn him even more.. please consider writing 3 more chapters. For one; you touched me, for another this is a story worth telling. please.. pretty please..
Elena Winchester chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great one shot! I too have a soft spot for Elijah.
fandomfatale chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I liked this story a lot. I could really feel Elena's sadness.

I've got a soft spot for Elijah/Elena too.
anon1482451948 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aw, this was so sweet! I loved it. Great writing. You made it seem so believable... Amazing insight into all of the characters mentioned. I was really hoping she was going to pull the knife out, though I loved the way you ended it as well. :)

I hope you write more of this pairing, they are my addiction, my beautiful crackship and you've written them so nicely!
Ilayda chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I like this fic! I also hope Elijah's not going to stay dead, I really like him. I think this would be a good story if you want to continue it!
simply-aly chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
There really is something intriguing about this pairing. (Although, frankly, I'm a sucker for Elena and Elijah with almost anyone.)

Elena's voice really came through in this, and it was so easy to understand why she would grieve for him. (And I really do want her to pull that knife out someday.)

I hope to see more from you.

Dayna Barter chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I like the idea of Elena carrying some guilt about how things went down, and having to deal with her betrayal. Unfortunately I don't think it's anything that's going to happen on the show, so yay for fanfic.

You've got some basic grammar glitches to clean up, and maybe a little more proofreading for things like dropped words, misused homonyms, etc., but I like your premise. I wouldn't mind seeing you continue the story, see how it plays out.
Cliche Flavoured Jam chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow I never thought of these two as a couple before! Actually they are pretty good together. To be honest I'm not much of a writer so I can't give much detailed advice but it already seems you've got a talent!

I hope Elijah comes back too :) Either they'll have to bring him back to kill Klaus with the dagger or they'll find a White ash tree. I hope they bring Elijah back though. :)

Keep writing!