Reviews for A Christmas Story
michelle lawrence chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i really enjoyed this short story. it was good 2 hear what had happened to the twins i read the series when i was in my teens now as i fast approach 40 i recall them with fond memories.
Forestwater chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i love it. the characters are absolutely correct (although Connor was a little mushy; i love mushyness, so it didn't bother me) and the story continues awesomely (that's not a word, is it?).

the only thing that bugged me was that it was short.

do you have any other Svh: senior year fanfics you really like that you could recommend?
nicole gantt chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
it was very good. keep up the good work!
naomi chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
it was an ok story. but couldnt you just write a little more?
maria chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
That was so romantic its a shame that it has not been updated in a year. when they meet again it so sweet
shedoesntlive chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Great fic! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
i'm a HUGE liz and conner fan as well...this story was fantastic! quite well-written...the ending IS pretty touching...
GiRl-PoWeR-RuLzZ chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Yet another gr8 stori!seriously... but i think maybe you should add some diary entries of the characters? jus a suggestion...:)
liz1978 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I'm a huge Liz/Conner fan...and I really love the way you handled this story. I thought it was really sweet and well written! :)
liz chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
i was crying by the time he proposed to her, and i still have tears running down my cheeks. that is seriously one of the best storys i have ever read and i hope you continue.

i luved it

liz
lauren chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
fantastic story best so far
Elizabeth11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
awwwwww its soooo great!
Angel05 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Aw...this is soo sweet. I love that they get finally get together! It doesn't seem like it's going to happen in the books..:( But this fic is really good!
aNaKiN SkYwAlKeR's GiRlFrIeNd chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
CONTINUE!
poetrygurl chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
AWWWWWW! I loooove Conner and Elizabeth! They are one of my all-time favorite couples. This is a beautiful piece of work! I applaud you! Great job. Perfect beginning, middle, and end. Yay!