Reviews for Another Reason
Fanfiction lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Awww I love your story you did a great job do more like this it was r was really great :D
Trololol chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That's the TRUE reason he just couldn't wait to be king ;D
ZoeSBC chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
i love it! One of the best TLK fanfiction I read:)
Johanna the Sponge chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is good! I just didn't know that Simba and Nala began loving each other so early though. :)
Keyblade of Heartless chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hmm, an interesting little take on what Simba thought at the time. however, if I remember correctly? I don't recall simba to have "chocolate orbs". If I am not mistaken he had redish eyes with black orbs. Maybe I am wrong, but that is what I remember of Simba. Just thought I would point that out.

~Jester
Loco Elote chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh snap! The Rouge Lion strikes again! If I may, I give this a B, it's a little short but sweet. I too Minecraftmania, trying to stop. Hopefully.
Pichooi chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Nice story :) I enjoyed it
The Real Simba chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really liked this cause it reminds me sometimes of those nights that I can't sleeping thinking about this girl. Great one shot! I'll have to check out you're ideas soon.
NalaGift chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aw... I found this one shot to be super sweet. *singsongy* simba's in loooove with his best frieeennndd. XD The cutest line ever was "If she's going to be my queen, then I just can't wait to be king." :D Adorable.