Reviews for No Choice
Jakoparena chapter 16 . 8/20
I love you and the way you write and express the feelings of the characters,also those different ways of POV,the thoughts of them feel so real and it's really convincing! Thanks for this, I enjoyed it so much q.q
I'm not good with words...but believe me that I love your SasuNaru the most (so far)!
Since the ones of your "Mistake and Mochi" are really no joke either o.o
I think making Naruto into Sasuke's obsession was too contrived. It's understandable that you needed some reason for Sasuke to become interested in Naruto to get the romance going. BUT. This "reason" was simply pulled out of thin air. You can't just say, "Sasuke obsesses, therefore Naruto." Like, why not "therefore Sakura," or "therefore Konoha," or "therefore the clouds in the sky."

There isn't enough of a causal link to turn Sasuke's personality defect onto Naruto, not when Naruto has barely had any interaction with Sasuke. Naruto, up until this point, hasn't said or done anything particularly interesting or unexpected from Sasuke's point of view. From a reader's standpoint, Naruto choosing to leave Konoha for Sasuke's sake is interesting, but it's clearly not interesting to Sasuke. That's why you needed to give him something that Sasuke would find interesting, and the story didn't do that. The unstated assumption here is that Naruto is interesting and attention-grabbing simply because he is Naruto, and that's just not true.

As for the nominal reason why Sasuke started paying attention, I don't find the fact that Naruto has "changed" to be enough to interest Sasuke. If we look at everyone's behavior, Sakura changed a hell of a lot more than Naruto. It's far more notable that she's completely given up being a fangirl and seems to dislike Sasuke, yet this change does not interest Sasuke. And Naruto? Just how has he changed? Okay, so he's a bit more serious than he used to be and he's not getting in Sasuke's face like he used to. But does he need to be getting in Sasuke's face? He just left his precious village for Sasuke, so obviously he hasn't changed that much and his obsession with Sasuke is still just as strong as ever. So really, he hasn't changed at all.

To put it simply, I feel like the fic skipped meaningful character interaction and development for the sake of going straight to the romance. Sasuke's "obsession" is simply the shortcut it took to get there. Pretty much after this chapter, Sasuke does a 180 and stops being difficult. In fact, it only takes another two chapters after this one for Sasuke to start thinking Naruto's smile is beautiful. So how can I not feel like this chapter was a total character development shortcut?
Asalea chapter 12 . 6/3
Im not very convinced by konoha reaction about sasuke, I think you could do it better, but DAMN! for sasuke and naruto's relationship I feel the PHYSICAL sensations of their love for each other and they didn't even get laid! :O I read a lot of smut but you dont write smut, you write love. Its really pleasing to read their interactions, not in the perverted sens but in the "WOW IT'S LOVE" and we dont care how they like to define it, because we know nobody is most important than the other for them. thank you a lot. I ever read a relationship like that and I love how that makes me feel.
Koolgirlkat23 chapter 16 . 1/18
OMFG this is the best SasuNaru ever! The cuteness is killing me!
LittleWesties9 chapter 3 . 1/11
Is Kakashi going with them!? :D that's adorable! Team 7 all together again!
Great chapter by the way :)
DarkClaw3073 chapter 16 . 1/2
So beautiful. I'm crying it's so amazing :')
Guest chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Idk why, but I really love how you wrote Naruto's not-so-fight with Sasuke, where the only thing it took to stop Naruto's ranting was for Sasuke to call him adorable and touch his face.
nili-roshan chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Wait a minute, wait a minute. WHAT? Did they just cum from STARING at each other? I have misinterpreted this, right? But then... WHAT?
...I have to stop reading. Don't get me wrong, I am not disappointed. It was hilarious! But that is precisely the problem: I can no longer read this fic seriously.
Other than the erotic gazing, this is a well written fic! Thanks.
BettyeK chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Great Story! Thank you for sharing.

licketyli chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love you soo much for writing this! Finally a story that sticks mostly to canon! It's pretty crazy how the canon relationship between Sasuke/Naruto is so much deeper than a lot of the made up histories where sometimes Sasuke never left or came back right away. He has always been a much darker person than that so it always seemed so out of character. You've nailed all of them and I feel like I'm reading the actual manga. 3
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
I stumbled across this on tumblr and I just have to say, wow. This has to be one of the first sasunaru stories I've read that was character! Like damn! It was so believable and captivating and gah! I've run out of adjectives! And also, I have to say, I am so happy you did not make naruto and sasuke get together just because. You developed them out and even made their confession feel raw! I swear, when naruto was actually scared to tell sasuke the truth, a little part of my heart ran away! The ending with narutes as hokage was also a nice touch! I could actually see this as something the great Kishimoto could have written! Yeah. So I just had to say that! Thank you SO much for writing this! It was a complete joy to read!
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
other than Sai, Shikamaru, and Gaara'a ooc-ness this was sweet :)
Konijoure chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Kyyaaaaaa! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Sorry its been a while since I could find worthwhile fics and I read this one straight through! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love this!
64teeth chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Simply beautiful! I have nothing more to add because I have said it all or can't put it into right words:-) so I'll say it again - beautiful!:-)