Reviews for No Choice
werwolf-yasya chapter 16 . 7/13
Wonderful! Thank author.
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 3/7
Such a beautiful story. You conveyed there emotions for each other so well even in the sex scene it was so intense I loved this book so much and hope for a sequel maybe a mpreg just an idea anyways thanks for writing this story.
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 3/7
This is such a beautiful story. You've done such a great job conveying there emotions for each other into words in such a beautiful way even the sex scene was just so perfect loved this book so much. I'm hoping to see a sequel I'm dying to see some mpreg but I doubt you'd write something like that so I'd just even be happy with a sequel. Though the ending was fantastic as well.
yuri plisetsky chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
TSUNADE BAA-CHAN'S REACTION WAS PRICELESS I COULD SEE HER DOING THAT XD
yuri plisetsky chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
SAKURA BACK OFF
yuri plisetsky chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
yes Sasuke he called you seme *creepy face here*
Tuesday's-Here chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
Yay for Itachi! Look at him go, being such a good captain and steering the ship in the right direction! ahahahah I love that man's genius and always looking out for his brother, making sure they are happy and together. Yes go Itachi!

I'm digging this story I can't wait to see what Naruto pulls to keep his Sasuke, thanks for writing!
Tuesday's-Here chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Ahhh the old team 7 dynamics, how I've missed it! Gotta say I am pretty happy that Kakashi has joined the group and that they are beginning to interact with one another kinda like the old days because come on the old days were the best team 7 days. This should make for some interesting story telling in the future with the 4 of them living together as somewhat mature adults, I mean Kakashi was eating and drinking next to them and there was no reaction to his face?! Those kids have grown up alright! Great story, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us now onward!
EBecker chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
I love the end of this chapter!
b3ronika chapter 16 . 1/22/2016
ughhh best thing iv ever read and thats saying something its like leaving me all satisfied but wanting moreee its was soooo good!
Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed chapter 16 . 1/13/2016
*CRIES SO FUCKING HARD* OMFGGGGGGGG i always pass by this story for whatever reason when i go into the SasuNaru pairing but I'm so glad i stopped and gave this a chance. It was so real and something Naruchan would truly dO AND IT JUST WARMED MY FREAKING HEART YOU ARE LIFE. And i just... Ugh fangirling right now okay I can't deal my heart *cries* *runs around* *Hits wall* Good job
Jakoparena chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
I love you and the way you write and express the feelings of the characters,also those different ways of POV,the thoughts of them feel so real and it's really convincing! Thanks for this, I enjoyed it so much q.q
I'm not good with words...but believe me that I love your SasuNaru the most (so far)!
Since the ones of your "Mistake and Mochi" are really no joke either o.o
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
I think making Naruto into Sasuke's obsession was too contrived. It's understandable that you needed some reason for Sasuke to become interested in Naruto to get the romance going. BUT. This "reason" was simply pulled out of thin air. You can't just say, "Sasuke obsesses, therefore Naruto." Like, why not "therefore Sakura," or "therefore Konoha," or "therefore the clouds in the sky."

There isn't enough of a causal link to turn Sasuke's personality defect onto Naruto, not when Naruto has barely had any interaction with Sasuke. Naruto, up until this point, hasn't said or done anything particularly interesting or unexpected from Sasuke's point of view. From a reader's standpoint, Naruto choosing to leave Konoha for Sasuke's sake is interesting, but it's clearly not interesting to Sasuke. That's why you needed to give him something that Sasuke would find interesting, and the story didn't do that. The unstated assumption here is that Naruto is interesting and attention-grabbing simply because he is Naruto, and that's just not true.

As for the nominal reason why Sasuke started paying attention, I don't find the fact that Naruto has "changed" to be enough to interest Sasuke. If we look at everyone's behavior, Sakura changed a hell of a lot more than Naruto. It's far more notable that she's completely given up being a fangirl and seems to dislike Sasuke, yet this change does not interest Sasuke. And Naruto? Just how has he changed? Okay, so he's a bit more serious than he used to be and he's not getting in Sasuke's face like he used to. But does he need to be getting in Sasuke's face? He just left his precious village for Sasuke, so obviously he hasn't changed that much and his obsession with Sasuke is still just as strong as ever. So really, he hasn't changed at all.

To put it simply, I feel like the fic skipped meaningful character interaction and development for the sake of going straight to the romance. Sasuke's "obsession" is simply the shortcut it took to get there. Pretty much after this chapter, Sasuke does a 180 and stops being difficult. In fact, it only takes another two chapters after this one for Sasuke to start thinking Naruto's smile is beautiful. So how can I not feel like this chapter was a total character development shortcut?
Tales of Asalea chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
Im not very convinced by konoha reaction about sasuke, I think you could do it better, but DAMN! for sasuke and naruto's relationship I feel the PHYSICAL sensations of their love for each other and they didn't even get laid! :O I read a lot of smut but you dont write smut, you write love. Its really pleasing to read their interactions, not in the perverted sens but in the "WOW IT'S LOVE" and we dont care how they like to define it, because we know nobody is most important than the other for them. thank you a lot. I ever read a relationship like that and I love how that makes me feel.
Koolgirlkat23 chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
OMFG this is the best SasuNaru ever! The cuteness is killing me!