Reviews for No Choice
Lily chapter 16 . 5/19
That was so cute! I loved it!
Lily chapter 12 . 5/19
I'm fake that Sasuke still has his Sharringan! :) :3 :D
Lily chapter 10 . 5/19
Oh come on! Sasuke don't you dare leave Naruto!
Lily chapter 3 . 5/19
Kakashi-Sensai!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/19
Wow! This is a really interesting story:)
You should do post this on AO3! It’s really good:)
It should have ended exactly like your story in the real Naruto. Love our story
werwolf-yasya chapter 16 . 7/13/2017
Wonderful! Thank author.
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
Such a beautiful story. You conveyed there emotions for each other so well even in the sex scene it was so intense I loved this book so much and hope for a sequel maybe a mpreg just an idea anyways thanks for writing this story.
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 3/7/2017
This is such a beautiful story. You've done such a great job conveying there emotions for each other into words in such a beautiful way even the sex scene was just so perfect loved this book so much. I'm hoping to see a sequel I'm dying to see some mpreg but I doubt you'd write something like that so I'd just even be happy with a sequel. Though the ending was fantastic as well.
yuri plisetsky chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
TSUNADE BAA-CHAN'S REACTION WAS PRICELESS I COULD SEE HER DOING THAT XD
yuri plisetsky chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
SAKURA BACK OFF
yuri plisetsky chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
yes Sasuke he called you seme *creepy face here*
Tuesday's-Here chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
Yay for Itachi! Look at him go, being such a good captain and steering the ship in the right direction! ahahahah I love that man's genius and always looking out for his brother, making sure they are happy and together. Yes go Itachi!

I'm digging this story I can't wait to see what Naruto pulls to keep his Sasuke, thanks for writing!
Tuesday's-Here chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Ahhh the old team 7 dynamics, how I've missed it! Gotta say I am pretty happy that Kakashi has joined the group and that they are beginning to interact with one another kinda like the old days because come on the old days were the best team 7 days. This should make for some interesting story telling in the future with the 4 of them living together as somewhat mature adults, I mean Kakashi was eating and drinking next to them and there was no reaction to his face?! Those kids have grown up alright! Great story, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us now onward!