Reviews for A Woman of War, A Kingdom of Strife
masqueraderose3 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I really love Raivierra as a character. She's a lot of fun to read about, and I love her interactions with the other characters! Really good job! :)
Draegan88 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Love the OC! Great story so far. I can't wait to read more of it so keep up the awesome writing!
wolfienur chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Has it really been half a year? Wow, doesn't feel like it. Time passes too fast.

Wonderful chapter! Though...I was cringing nearly the whole time, feeling Rai's pain. How much beating can one woman take? And Gaius saying "I cannot promise what she once was" saddened me. I hope she can catch a break. But I love that even though her body may be broken, her spirit is still as strong as ever. :] And it was sweet of Arthur to tell her the guards were alive so that she wouldn't feel disheartened.
I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Rai and Gwen living together - that would've been fun. But I understand your reasons. Too much to write, too little time! ;P

You know, I've just noticed how short most of your sentences are. They're mostly fragments. And it suits the story, I think, and Rai's character. She's not one for long, flowy sentences with flowery descriptions. She's all action, action, (re)action. I sort of felt like I was reading one massive poem throughout this chapter.

Anyway, I'm excited for more, and I hope we get some of Raivierra's backstory soon. :D
filmyfurry chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
YAY! Another chapter! This makes me very happy!
Poor Rai. I want to give her a giant hug. She deserves a break.
Anyway, loved this chapter!
LOPE chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
I am so happy you updated. I was really worried you have given up!
Annie chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
An awesome fanfic - please continue. You actually have a pretty well rounded OC - she is not a damsel in distress (one of the only ones on fanfiction). Hope you can write many more chapters as quickly as possible.
pandafury11 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really like this story so far :) I hope you update soon!
FangirlofWarFandomofStrife chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is a very nice, very promising start to a story. I really want to give constructive criticism, but there's nothing to criticise. Everything's honestly spot on. I see you haven't updated in a while, so I'm just gonna take my time reading this. xP Oh, and also, I love the way you write. There's a sort of...I don't know, elegance? to it.

x
KilliansGirl112 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
I love the story though i hope Lancelot and Rai (i think that her name sorry) end up together they would be perfect for each other!
Ghost chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
OMG. Please update soon, PLEASE. Best Merlin fic I've ever read, and I'll be waiting with bated breath until the next chapter!
wolfienur chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Ahh, lovely update is lovely! There were only a few technical errors, like 'Gwaine halted were he was' but other than that, this was absolutely perfect. I love, love, love Rai and Gwaine's flirty relationship. And this part: 'Stripped down to his trousers as he was, the glistening of his well-sculpted torso made him remarkably forgivable.' And the 'pulled a Merlin' bit.

Yeah, basically, I loved this whole chapter. But I was pretty confused during the part right after she sucked the venom out...she was suddenly back at camp? I reread it a few times, but I'm still not sure.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Rai alone with Gwen; things are bound to get interesting. xD
filmyfurry chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Another fantastic chapter! I really enjoyed it!

I loved Rai's interactions with Gwaine! Haha, they're hilarious together! You wrote Gwaine's character brilliantly! Great work!

Can't wait for the chapter! What trouble would Rai get into next XP
Wings Of Steel chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Hah! I knew it would be Gwaine. There is just no mistaking that energy that comes right off the screen when someone writes his character well. xD I love his banter with Rai. They're like two peas in a pod!

This chapter is great as well. And really good for something that was written in one day! I agree with 'wolfienur' that you definitely, absolutely deserve more reviews. :)

xx
Wings Of Steel chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is so awesome so far, and that make-out was hot. ;P I'm so glad I got shown this fic!

Love Raivierra, btw!
AnadoraBlack chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
I KNEW IT! Gwaine's the best in everything! Thanks for adding him earlier than his time, thanks thanks thanks! And I absolutely ADORE Raivierra... :)