Reviews for Goodnight Moon
CharWright5 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Oh wow, that was AMAZING! And I had to look up the song, because I hadn't heard it before, and I'm so glad I did because it was beautiful. And this short lil two-shot captured it perfectly. Just so amazing, so well written. Loved it!
FavUYA chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Really? I havn't reviewed already? I read this before. Oh well, good story
Lashton chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
OMB! THIS WAS SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL! MY SOUL IS CRYING RIGHT NOW! I LOVE IT! U R SO AMAZING AT WRITING TOO! OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB OMB! I LOVE IT!
replacemewithher chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was so amazing! And such a perfect fit, too. You must have a way to my heart because I am obsessed with Go Radio and seeing Goodnight Moon live was absolutely incredible and one of the best moments of my life. It was so amazing.

Much like your story! Which just fit the song so perfectly, everything was so delicate and fragile and ...and..for lack of a better term, curious. There were all those feelings in the air that kind of lingered and James and Kendall were in their own world and it was beautiful.

I'm also additionally guessing you like all time low...which extra points...just off topic!

But really this was beautiful and SUCH a "goodnight moon," kind of story. Love love love.
Moonbeam-987 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
This is freaking adorable! It literally made my heart melt!

Great, amazing, fantastical job!
LiteraryLesbian chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
This was so adorable, James and Kendall are one of my favorite Goodnight Moon is such a great song, I went to a Go Radio show a little over a week ago on their tour with Sparks the Rescue and when they played Goodnight Moon my friend and I sang so loudly and probably very badly. This was a really great fic.
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I loves this! Especially dominant james and the corniness of it!
Kira-chan Anime chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Not so corny, it was really cute!

James kissing Kendall was the best part, soo lovable! *-*

I really loved it!

I hope you write more fics like that one! :3

Kiss~
This Account Be Inactive chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
awww, i liked the corny ending, it was so sweet XD
Kira-chan Anime chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved it, so cute!

Can't wait for another chapter!

Kiss~
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awh, I love this! :3 Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
FavUYA chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Update? It seems like a completes story, but sure if you want to. I really liked it by the way
clawmyheartout chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i love it so far. it makes my heart smile. :)
slivermoon.nightmare chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I can't wait for another chapter this is a really good opening to start a story, :) I'll be sure to check for when it's updated, :)
The Orange Knight chapter 1 . 3/6/2011