Reviews for 3's company
daisy thiel chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
B.DavisFan7182 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Are you ever going to update this?
CaseyJr chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
WOw. I did not realize that they were so far with the pregnancy. Yeah. They are having the babies. Great. I cannot wait for more looooong chapters with lots of interaction!
CaseyJr chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
OH no! Whats happening to Haley. I love that Brooke decorated the room. I would love to see a bit more description. Like how it looks excactly, maybe Brooke being blue from the paint, what everyone feels...your ideas are great
CaseyJr chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
That was a sweet chapter. Brooke is amazing...the necklaces and the painting. And I am glad Peyton took each of them on a date! Wow u updated another one! Thank u
othlvr16 chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
oh no Haley!
othlvr16 chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
sweetness...update soon
Lee200 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
I randomly saw this story and it is very different but I like it. I dont even have an account on this site but its so good I had to review it. Please continue it for our reading pleasure:-)
CaseyJr chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
I cannot believe that U dont have more reviews (but of course you just published it yesterday and added so many chapters-promise me there will follow a lot ;)). I just found your story and its amazing. A totally different Idea.

First of all: I like that the three of them love each others and decide to take care for each others, live together...Peytons reaction was great, when she said that it would be okay as long as everyone has one-on-one time. I think that this is really important and I hope you will write MANY more chapters. Its really sad that the boys commited suicide but I am glad they wrote everyone a letter and that the girls have each others. And I love the idea that Peyton is pregnant as well. Two babies. Yeah. Brooke will be the best godmother. I cannot wait to see their interaction when they live together and I hope u show how different each of them is and yet appreciate it so much. Its sweet how whiny Brooke can be, how depressed Peyton with her drawing and music and how passionate Haley with her music. I would love to see a scene where Brooke is sick and they take care of her. Or when Peyton and Haley are having mood changes due to the pregnancy and dont make it easy for Brooke since she is the only one not being pregnant.

Sorry that I write such a long review. And sorry that I always write my ideas or what I would love to see...I cannot help it ;).

I am excited how you will put in the first sex scene. Whether all three or one on one. It would be funny if Brooke, who had the whole idea of living together, will be the one who is shy in the and and insecure.

God its so hard that Peyton was raped. I dont know whether it is better that she did not remember anything or not. But its hard for Brooke as well. I cannot imagine seeing the one you love getting raped. I would love to see a flashback of the whole Derek-Peyton-Brooke fight. How he physically hurt Brooke and what exactly happened!

I am excited to see how their surrounding will react to their relationship because I feel that they wont have everybodies support. I hope they dont get to be the scapegoats cause of the boyssuicide. Cause their relationship was not the reason.

And I am looking forward for their first night in the big bed. Funny. I wonder who will sleep in the middle, who will kick at night...well, Brooke is not a morning person...before I write u a book I stop here. I hope u manage to update ASAP with a llooooong chapter.

Thank u so much. Keep up the good work!
WrittenByMe1993 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Keep writing

I really like this story.
othlvr16 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
I love it...don't end it yet
othlvr16 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
LOVED IT LIKE ALWAYS!
othlvr16 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
So I'm wondering if anybody else is reading this...oh well...like always I love it.
othlvr16 chapter 3 . 3/6/2011