Reviews for The Truth behind the name and the lies Pt 2
Loveless150050 chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
I love Dracos and Harry's relationship so cute
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
you might want to check some chapters for some misspell words
floophoenixLing chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
Outstanding! Harry's so cute here.. and I hope I'm reading this story soon so I can vote for Snupin! *Sigh* I ship them! *kya* _
Yep! Finish reading pt2 now going to read pt3...guess I won't be sleeping tonight!
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
I have 2 doubts...did you mention that blaise was at the trials earlier? harry calls him out to tell him hi...he was even there for harry's party...then how come its mentioned in this chapter that he was out of the country and wasn't here?
second...what happened to Draco's Christmas gift to Lucius shielding him from minor curses and jinxes like jelly brain jinx?
Esrelda Snape chapter 26 . 4/25/2015
I like the twists in this second story. And I've got to say that Even in the movies and the books I've never liked DumpyDork or Rong the annoying! so far I'm liking your twists and turns to the storys. I adore the relationship between Harry and Draco, and love That Severus is getting a second chance to make things right.
Esrelda Snape chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
OMG! Chilling! Please please let them get Harry Help in time.
lovewater chapter 22 . 3/1/2015
So where was Severus supposed to meet Hermione? Looks like you left that off.
lovewater chapter 26 . 1/17/2015
You might want to re-edit. It doesn't flow well in spots, and sometimes you use the wrong names as well as missing words or part of sentences. Other then that, it is a really good story and can't wait to read the rest of it.
MsQueenWitch chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
jits the headmaster/
SnapeFan206 chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Will you send me a link to the beds? I can't find the pics on Livejournal.
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
: )
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
LOVE IT!
David-El chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
Hmm, the one time Lockhart's idiocy could have been useful. With Skele-grow regrowing the bones, they'd be in perfect alignment and health, fixing most of one of Harry's arms.
David-El chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
This is an intriguing story, and I look forward to reading the rest. Oh, and as for Harry's godmother, I think he has one, it's just that she is in an even worse condition than Sirius: Alice Longbottom.
harryfansuper chapter 26 . 8/6/2013