Reviews for Protection
candlesandbooks chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Wow I am loving this story! Please continue, I can't wait to read what happens next!
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
I love this story. Mitchell, Christa and Adam are three of my favorite characters. You should have Annie show up next chapter
TrueKelpa chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Oh Mitchell we miss you! :'-(

But to the story;

Excellent work, a pleasure to read. Keep up the good work, and update soon!

KKP/TK
BitchPrincessOfPunkRock chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Wahey, my first ever dedication!

Ahem... the chapter, yes.

This made me want to weep all over again, knowing Mitchell won't actually be anywhere in sixteen years. Oh god. I won't cry, I won't.

I can imagine Nina and George with a big family. A proper Pack.

Also, I loved the line 'and Adam looked decidedly guilty.' I can just imagine his little face. A very good expression for him, I think.
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
ZOMG!

What makes this chapter soooo sad is the final episode of being human and Mitchell being there. I love Adam, and I love the way he interacts with Mitchell and Christa.

I love this please continue.

Happy writing :)
AmyLisa chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
l did have to read this twice... its interesting though! Keep it up and don't rush it!

are they george and ninas kids? 5? I can't really see them with 5 lf my guess is right :)
BitchPrincessOfPunkRock chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
I have to agree with JForward, it gets a bit confusing at the end with two Adams. I think I get it, but I had to read it through twice.

Other than that, I am very curious as to where this is going, please update soon. xx
JForward chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Oooooh I'm curious but a little confused. Maybe you can rewrite the explanation so which person is which is a little clearer?
SironaFlett .o.x.o chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
ZOMG

UPDATE NOW!

YOU'RE KILLING ME! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL ADAM IS DOING WITH A BABY. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG UPDATE BEFORE I HAVE A HEARTATTACK...

I just got waaaay too overexcited. Well thats what caffeine pills will do to you :/
AmyLisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I AM INTRIUGED.

[and for gods sake ignore my spelling]
D chapter 1 . 3/8/2011