Reviews for Lay Your Burden Down
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Oh Terry, I loved this so much! It made me laugh at the visual I got from reading it. And the last line ...fighting only to be the winner in a war of water. was so beautiful and sweet.

Thank you for writing this. You write so well. I always enjoy your work.
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh, I love this. I love seeing these boys being boys and brothers, because they deserve it. And this is just too cute. Put a smile on my face, that's for sure.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Lovely image.

Bev x
Dizzo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh, adorable they so need a bit of downtime just to do stuff like this and rediscover each other again.

Wet, fighting brothers rolling on the floor. What's not to like :) ?
rog457 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Very sweet, I really miss the brothers just being brothers and being able to enjoy each others company and them having a little fun now and again.

JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like. I especially liked the image of the boys, wet and rolling around in the grass. And I'm pretending they are sans shirts - 'cause no one washes a car with a shirt on! ;) Thanks for sharing.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
A much better war to be a part of then the one they have often dealt with. Great job, really cute and light!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
*waves back* Good to see you, Terry. :D

This was just great! Happens too rarely in their line of work. Put me in mind of the rolling on the bed scene from Tall Tales. This was more fun, tho. lol

Good stuff! :)
TheKritty chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
*whimpers*

...everything is beautiful and nothing hurts...

This was sooo great, my soul is longing for something like this...

THANK YOU!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I enjoyed reading your drabble.

It is so nice to 'see' Dean and Sam being brothers, having fun and for a moment, not worrying about the next hunt.

Thanks for the smile. :)
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Such a beautiful and simple drabble that positively warmed my heart at the boys, for once, having no worry in the world and enjoying their being brothers in the most playful and "normal" way they ever could. Just sweet, and lovely, and simply perfect.

I loved the last sentence, that totally summed it up!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aw, that was beyond lovely, Terry!

Not only did I like your creative use of the prompt word but also the idea of Sam and Dean teasing (and rough housing) over reverently cleaning their beloved Impala.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Love this so freakin much...
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wonderful! I'm all sappy smilely! Love the "feel goods" once in awhile. Thanks for giving the boys a bit of happy! Mel
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
"...a glint in his eye and a crook to his mouth..."

*loves*

*waves back*

*is happy you're playing again*