Reviews for moon and sun and something grey
duj chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Interesting viewpoint. Buffy with a golden justice hat is exactly right.
duj chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Interesting viewpoint. Buffy with a golden justice hat is exactly right.
alex9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
very good.

like it, alex
sass angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
I don't know why but as I was reading this a huge smile started spreading across my face and it won't go away. Something struck me as happy and I honestly couldn't say what. Anyway, thanks for the smile...you are a true talent.
garr chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
What poem be something much that which conclude the story of Buffy and friends. Say you will some question plot of that, I know you make in your mind what you will. I question author do you know how end, or you guess how end in the great finish of all. As language say you write verses of flower, hold silver to tongue and drink. Very beautiful idea of love you do not know, I wonder author do you understand it.

garr
Sage chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
You have no idea how much I enjoyed reading this, in this case quality is so much better then quantity.
Nocte chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
I never read the poerty here...NEVER! But your post at CW amused and interested me and here I am...reviewing poetry...The review? Oh yeah..COOL! I liked it. Spike but only if you know the char. well enough to look. That was interesting Rashaka...think I'll go read it again...(Nocte walks away muttering something about poetry and never...)