Reviews for Pen Pals
mysinger chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Brilliant story! Very well-written. I would like to see what happens next, but you did give some hints through Poppy, enough to use my own imagination :) Thank you.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
silly sev you just go ask the hat or him. XD
demonbookworm101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Good story keep up the good work
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was lovely! I enjoyed the ending with Poor Severus, who never did figure it out, but I am glad that he was able to help Harry in the end. I hated that Albus had to wear him out with a scolding and all that, while he was only trying to help, but it was a very realistic detail and I just had to comment and mention it. Great story. Great writing! I absolutely adored it.
Steampunk Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I have a suspicion that if Harry lived up to his full potential, he'd be a good Ravenclaw.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Still, you must know that the Headmaster would never want you to be treated in this manner."

-Yeah, right. That's why Dumbledore keeps sending him back, and covers up the physicals that Poppy makes of Potter. And of course Minerva never castigates herself for missing the signs and not doing her duty.

But I am surprised that Snape didn't remember what he saw during the Occlumency lessons earlier.
Krysania chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Interesting but I so don't buy that Harry altered his records...
Poirot'sMustacheMask chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
You better continue or else ... :-)
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOVED it! Well done!
Kingdark chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Very interesting. Is it possible I recognize this story from somewhere else or that you possibly rewrote it, or republished it or something?

Very nicely done and I'm looking forward for more!
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
ok, this was a decent story and even fairly possible in my opinion. But I must say, out of the entire story, my favorite part would most definitely have to be the last line LMAO
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Amazing story, Great Ending.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
But wait, what did the last entry say? And how did he write it if he was knocked unconscious?
MaryPotter3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Excellent one-shot. I really enjoyed reading it. I wish it were a full-length story, though. Thanks for sharing it with us. Good luck!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »