Reviews for Pen Pals
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/24
I found the word-tatterdemalion- Webster's Colligate Dictionary 1946 for the answer.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 1/28
Well, 'twould seem like he could belong to any of them, though Ravenclaw might be the most stretch (still, given the disincentives to study his home life provides and Ron's slacker nature, you have to wonder). I would think that most abused children would either be wallflowers in Hufflepuff or be some cunning as to be sorted into Slytherin.

His musings do suggest an interesting AU, with Draco sorted into Gryffindor and Harry sorted into Slytherin. That could make for a most interesting alternate story.
Arya Morgana chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
Kkkkk... Só o Sev mesmo pra ter uma mente tão fixa. E aí? Tem continuação? Alguns capítulos extras talvez?
Nisprior246 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
I liked this.
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
I really like this. I love Severus. He's such a great character, and I like the way you've written him. Great job with this. :)
mysinger chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Brilliant story! Very well-written. I would like to see what happens next, but you did give some hints through Poppy, enough to use my own imagination :) Thank you.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
silly sev you just go ask the hat or him. XD
demonbookworm101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Good story keep up the good work
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This was lovely! I enjoyed the ending with Poor Severus, who never did figure it out, but I am glad that he was able to help Harry in the end. I hated that Albus had to wear him out with a scolding and all that, while he was only trying to help, but it was a very realistic detail and I just had to comment and mention it. Great story. Great writing! I absolutely adored it.
Steampunk Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I have a suspicion that if Harry lived up to his full potential, he'd be a good Ravenclaw.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Still, you must know that the Headmaster would never want you to be treated in this manner."

-Yeah, right. That's why Dumbledore keeps sending him back, and covers up the physicals that Poppy makes of Potter. And of course Minerva never castigates herself for missing the signs and not doing her duty.

But I am surprised that Snape didn't remember what he saw during the Occlumency lessons earlier.
Krysania chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Interesting but I so don't buy that Harry altered his records...
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
You better continue or else ... :-)
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 7/23/2012