Reviews for Hot Hot Sex
CuriousAddict chapter 1 . 8/19
I think it's the HOTTEST smut I've ever read! Damn! haha. Wow. It really gets on me. *smiling like an idiot*. You should write more of Rosella because one, I love 'em and two they're really hot and three you're really good at it. Hope to read more and please a lenghty one with an actual story? hehe.
MARCELA chapter 1 . 7/19
YO WATTA STORY MAN
frr chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
fak /fan my self/ that was hot
Snackpack chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
So I have to be honest I have read this story at least a dozen times and it's by far my favorite! Andddddd there is a slight chance I think you should continue it...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Nah. You do smut just FINE. Speaking of pitching tents.

My only CC would be that you need a copy-editor (the odd misspelling sprinkled here and there made me have to back up and re-read a few sentences). But there was not a THING wrong with the action. Nope.

What else ya got?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Your story is great but only someone with that kind of experience could make a story that good.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Well yes *blushing* course that was fucking hot. But I liked the different turn. I've read AH stories. I've read fewer Bella/Rose stories. I liked it. Well written. Delightfully smutty.
brandi chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
That story was so hot it makes my cunt to cum .Reading this i could hardly keep my fingers out of my pussy. I orgasmed at least 3 times
angle chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It was good but you should write more make a story it'll be really good
jim bob chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I loved it! Very sexy and imaginative!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014