Reviews for Chuck Versus the Birthday Test
Hoju chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Such a sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Too cute! Guh, it's just so fluffy. :)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Not too shabby.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Another nice story, If only they would give us a Chara episode like this.
wnd chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was so awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
cute
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I liked this one! Oh, tnd they totally need a scene in Chuck where Sarah kicks ass at all the video games. Anyway, super job!
timeandpixiedust chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
aaaw... this was completely sweet :) i loved it! :)
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww...so cute:) I want a Chuck Bartowski for my birthday!
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
So cute! I had a big smile on my face through the whole thing. I especially liked Chuck's imaginings of Sarah in all the different outfits, haha! I always wished they would address a Sarah birthday storyline on the show, and I think you captured just what Sarah would want in an adorable way, without being too sappy. The hamburgers were a nice touch and a great allusion to one of my favorite scenes! Oh, and happy belated birthday to you!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Super duper cute my friend! Loved it as always!

:) sam
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Lovely, sweet and cute.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
yay! Another story from you! :D

This one was just as completely and amazingly adorable as they have all been! I loved it!

I am really, really, really hoping that they put that Duck Hunt scene on as a deleted scene on the DVD, because I want to see that!

A fantastic job with this one, Sarah would just want to have a quiet birthday at home and his was just so adorably cute! You write the Chuck and Sarah fluffy stuff so amazingly well! Great job with this story once again. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to hear more from you soon!

until next time,

coreymon77
Stradivarium chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
For some reason this feels totally in-character. Heck, I could imagine them actually interacting that way. :P

Yet another awesome piece. Keep up the good work!
pookykums chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Fluffy as I like it! Nicely written, in character and funny! Looking forward to your next Chuck story! :D