Reviews for What If
MarinaTheJolteonMaster chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
never mind what I said earlier. :P I did not notice this chapter the first time I scanned through the chapters.
MarinaTheJolteonMaster chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I would like to make a request for the Brutal fanfic: What if Feli somehow escaped the careers.

or something like that.
MagiMace chapter 63 . 2/7/2013
I. Really hate Fronce right now. Igris sort-of deserved it, but just to sneak away like that... It's... Cruel. And didn't they use to be friends? I don't really think either of them could have... Snuck away. As dire as their situation could be, they'd stick together... But he didn't.
... I hope that Fronce started mourning when he realised he won.
ThePanda chapter 42 . 7/27/2012
Yay! Russia won again. _
ThePanda chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
Woooooot! Russia would of won! :)
SevLovesLily chapter 39 . 4/14/2012
I can't honestly say whether Italy's death was more heartbreaking in this or in the original... Just imagining Germany crying makes me extremely sad.
SevLovesLily chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
I was hoping Russia would win in one of the alternate endings! :D Although, he'd be likely to go back home way too mentally cracked to ever function properly again... It's sort of sad.
SevLovesLily chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Omg, Gilbird, YES. And PruCan (sort of)! So far, I really wish this reality had happened.
Willow chapter 43 . 4/10/2012
I love that.

EVERYBODY LIVES!
Willow chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Yesyesyesyeyses!

Grecis won! Grecis won!

Fluff and yes.
Willow chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love that you are doing alternate endings.

Brutal and Horrible were the best two Hunger Games Hetalia fics I have ever read. I am sad that I read them so quickly already. D:

So yay for alternate endings.
aiyaah chapter 63 . 3/21/2012
never mind me

just

sobbing my eyes out over the beatles cd for the eightieth time
three-tailed-fox chapter 43 . 1/15/2012
They went to THAT island, did they? XD

The Hetalia island with the Chinatown in it?

Wouldn't it be awesome if the Axis or Allies found them?
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
You- you made me root against Ivan. That... Is the first time that has ever happened... It was a thrill, and a great piece of writing but... I-I'm not sure if I liked rooting against him...
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 18 . 12/24/2011