Reviews for Protector of the King
Ruby 1334 chapter 3 . 3/26
Aww! :3
So sweet!
Awesome chapter! I'm looking forward to finding out what's going to happen next!
Ruby 1334 chapter 2 . 3/25
I couldn't help but LOL!
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/25
OH MY GOODNESS!
I LOVE this idea!
It certainly shocked me for sure!
But, I have to admit: Sam's grandmother is a pretty interesting character, hu?
I find the idea of Danny being the new ghost king and Sam protecting him awesome! :D
Can't wait to find out what happens next!
JP1124 chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Wow great story and great idea and concept. I love everything I've read from you so far and your a very talented writer and idealist. Hope u keep at it and looking forward 2 reading everything from you.
rachealninja10 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I think that him finding out about being the king of the Ghost zone was a little too rushed, same for Mike believing them. The idea was interesting enough to keep me reading, and I like this Star better than her old self.
Veldrisk chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
I like this story. I would be cool to see a sequel or expanded version showing how things change between the families.
J158n chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
TO MUCH HANNA MONTANA
BlackWingedAngel26 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
sooo epic i love it! :DD

nice job!
Polska-1999 chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
It was AMAZING, and I loved Jack's final line! I also think that its kinda sad that the ghost king was so evil in the series. I really liked that you gave Pariah a fair chance and made his good. Could you also try doing that with Dan Phantom? (I would've done it if I wasn't so lazy.)
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
Wow this story was amazing! ,
Ise or E.C chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
This is an interesting plot

Elma turned around, "Sam, Danny, Tristan?" Elma said.

"Elma," Tristan said.

"I'm confused," Danny said. - (Believe it or not I spit at my computer accidentally, like you would do with coffee when you are surprise or better yet for me suppress laughter because of this)
1000Nachts chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Well, the reactions were relatively close to mine, thought that was funny. Didn't think much for the story though. Seemed a little... weak. My opinions.
StereKlaine chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
"best friend say what?" hahaha i almost died
Maui Girl 808 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Tristan shook his head and Sam sighed again. Sam turned to Danny, "I-I'm the great granddaughter of Pariah Darka," Sam said.

Danny went wide eyed and turned human in shock, "Best friend say what!" Danny yelled.

Of course Danny would say that :P love it
ForeverphanDP chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Love this! Really well thought out and put together. Everything made sense. I love the stories with dani being danny's "kid" 3 dxs forever and such and this was an awesome story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »