Reviews for Pipes
OneAppleLeaf chapter 3 . 8/7/2017
This is awesome, quite scary but awesterous!
I love how loyal Wally was, I hope nightwing can do the same and save him; -;
SayMrrp chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
:D Awesome! Wally's so loyal... even if...
paninya chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Dude, I love that song, like so much, and listening to it while reading this was awesome! :D
Yoline Nimai chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I loved your story! Great job!
Ikitsu chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
This is one of the most disturbing things I've read in a while.

The thing is... I adored it. You're a gifted writer. The way you get inside each of these characters and make their perspectives /visceral/ made for an intense and enlightening reading experience. I loved the nuanced duality of Wally and Robin's respective perspectives: they're perfectly in sync, while at the same time both POVs offer new, subtle dimensions to an already dynamic and well-written scene. Of course Wally is so stupidly, courageously loyal like that. Of course he follows Dick into danger even if they /both/ know better. Best friends for life, definitely. Even Bruce thinks Wally is a keeper, which is the cherry on top.

The Bruce/Dick interaction was also done well (major kudos to you for that!). Dick's /need/ to please Bruce, to be recognized as his partner, tugged at my heartstrings. It makes sense that he'd do something desperate like /going after the Joker/ in light of this; Dick is, after all, young, and Bruce Wayne - Batman - is his everything. I love how well you understand these characters. You really get into the psychology behind the way they think, their motivations. Brilliant.

What /really/ sold me - or more like thoroughly mind-raped me and left me gasping for air - was the scene in the warehouse. The Joker. Oh my god. Disturbing, dark, hopeless. Pitch black. It's so, so twisted and so completely /the Joker/ and it physically hurt to read it, but at the same time I couldn't pull away. Little things, like Wally's growing desperation ("Where's Batman?") and the perfect italic emphasis at certain parts made it all the more real. Haunting. I realized for the first time that I really couldn't ever look inside the mind of a man like the Joker. I'd lose myself in the process.

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for sharing it. Please keep exploring characters like you have in this fic; I'll be sure to read more of your work.
Cainchan chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Indeed I can agree to the Joker that our little baby bird is really fragile and delicate despite he acts so brave sometimes, fighting crime and all the stuff but he is only a child. and I love the Pov of the Joker, you captured him very well :-)
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I truly adore your writing. how you write Robin and Wally and also Bruce. wonderful. :-) hach I loved it when bruce said thank you for saving his little Robin aka Richard to Wally.
Ansa88 chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
i have no words to describe this. it's. amazing. writing. endo of story.
Ninja in Training chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
wow. that was amazeing! The way of how you showed wally wouldnt stop moving even though it hurt too save his friend. And Joker! You had his thoughts straight on. They were crazy and perfect! and it does seem like that dick is trying to prove him self to batman even if its not on the show yet i bet it will be:D
Silent Sage chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
The beginning was a good reminder that despite all his training and the fact that's The Robin, or just Robin or whatever, he's still young. His mentor/father(figure) is The Batman so I can see why he tries so hard, and gosh, you just made me wanna squish all that sadness and insecurity out of him with a hug. The tender moment at the end was just precious. It conveyed more than enough emotion regarding Bruce's unspoken feeling toward Dick. I'm so glad I found this fic!
YourFloatingAngel chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
DICK YOU STUPID, STUPID BOY *cries*

If I were in Batman's position, I would slap him. And hug him. And cry.

AHHHH DICK BATMAN LOVES YOU HE'S JUST A BIT STOIC OKAY JEESH HE'S PROUD OF YOU OKAY OMG.

Once again, lovely work c:
yyyy chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
LOVE the Robin angst ;) And the Dick/Bruce relationship in this is great.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
AW! *U* This is ADORABLE! *U* LOVE this! I loved the Dick/Bruce parts! *U* Poor kid, and the loyalty of KF is so right! *U* I LOVED this! *U* All three perspectives were amazing! *U* Rock on!
EnderMoon chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Nicely written! Loved it! Bravo!
Karma Killer 11 chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Didn't feel rushed at all - nice job! :D Ahhhh again, you did the laughing gas perfectly. Gack. Creepy. But really good! -

You also did an awesome job with Dick and Bruce's relationship.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »