Reviews for Rubato
Come on man write more ( ; - ;)
The Cookie Crumbles chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Please continue writing, I can't wait to find out what's going to happen. I really love that you based it of Mujihi no Otoko it's my favorite of Sakuraga Mei's manga's.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
continue pleaaaaaaaaaaase ;A;
Zoealya chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
woowww unexpected beginning... :D kay keep writin! i love all your stories!
decemberseagoat chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
*gasps* I LOVE IT!
Lylia00 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I'm happy you also write shizaya, and it's based on mujihi no otoko, I like Sakuraga Mei's works so much, she is amazing.. And also your ff, it reminds me of mno and I hope the part where they finally a couple will be soon, it's a little sad seeing them like this ):
Ramen is Happiness chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Wahhhh! Another chapter please! I'm glad that the latest was longer though and had a somewhat uh, positive" ending? Yeahhhh... Anyway, I love your writing. I usually don't like a lot of smut, but when you write it it doesn't make me feel dirty or awkward reading it at all. At all. Seriously, like yeah!

I love this story so far and am looking extremely forward to seeing a good ending! ;D

...I just realized! Mujihi na Otoko! I love that whole manga series! I love you now! Please continue writing shizaya foreverrrrr! Okay, I'm getting annoying! ;D Bye
Ramen is Happiness chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Woooooow. Love. Sultry Izaya ftw!
Ramen is Happiness chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Yayyyy! Funfunfun! Me likey! ;D
Jaakuna Okami No chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ y u no update sooner?!
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I feel so sorry for Izaya. :(
blackwingsgreeneyes chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Update soon please!
Chi Cheshire Neko chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMFG YESSSS MUJIHIII! I love you *hugs, I love this story. I love the manga, and I love SHIZAYA! All my loves wrapped into one nice bundle is just *hearts* KEEP WRITINGGG!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »