Reviews for Just Robin
nadabloom.dew chapter 1 . 1/1
I loved the whole bird hawk. thing I am still laughing over it great job!
SnowflakeLillies chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
So sad! I will admit, I was in tears at the end of this, it's just sooo sad! I wish I could do that. My family has no idea what I want. Everyone thinks that I'm happy, but it's the complete opposite! Maybe someday, I'll have enough courage to tell them. Maybe when I'm old enough to finally leave. Yeah that's a great idea. I'll type up a document saying everything, and then I'll share it with them the last day before I leave. And If I anger my grandma to death, then that'll just be a bonus!
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Omg, that was so good! You wrote the spar between Robin and Kaldur, and how you had some of their thoughts in it. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Omfg that was amazing! I absolutely loved it! HVU FEAHILHRWE AWESOME!
Tabiebear chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is brilliant! I love how you incorporated that line into the entire fic. And who doesn't love a possessive Robin! HOW CUTE!
miss-meowness chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I LOLed when I read the part where Robin's like "Yeah that's all I wanted to hear…" JUST ROBIN. xD "Batman rolled his eyes. "Teens…""
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Ohhh goodness XD
iExperiment chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love that Robin showed so much emotion in this...he's always either calm and cool, or he's ticked off, so it was nice to see something else from. And I agree with the whole "can't see my face" thing. He NEVER ditches the shades when he's out of uniform. Kinda sad, I'd like to know his eye color for when I draw him. :(

But on the other hand, being singled out by Batman generally isn't the greatest thing in the world. :( Aqualad has shown us that.

What did Superboy mean when he wouldn't comfort Megan because "why please Black Canary" ? I's is slightly confused... .
RobinIsAwesome chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
that was both a crappy and sweet story.

like the grape. yummy fruit. hate the seeds.
Godismetons chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
nice! loved it :D
Kikkiyoshi-Star chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Aww! Robbie just wants Bats attention! So cute... in a weird mentee kind of way. :)
just-sheree chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
i actually almost crying during Robin's rant...is that weird? haha i don't really care i just loved the story! great work!
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is a really good story. love to read more!:D
Chopasticka chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
aaawww~~~~
Smm chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was so freaking AWESOME!