Reviews for The Way of the Geisha
Dumb naruto...hopeless hinata...psycho sasuke...all others selfish manipulative b**ches
ElricKeyblade chapter 22 . 5/12
This story was quite interesting. I like how it went into great detail about how Hinata's like would be as a geisha. I was intrigued by Sasuke's obssession over her, happy over her friendship with Gaara, and of course loved her and Naruto being together. Hanabi's personality and slow thaw was interesting to see. I also especially liked the add-in of Shikamaru and Temari's relationship.

One of my favorite things about this fic, however, was Hinata and Nayako's sisterly relationship. It was complex, somewhat cruel, somewhat loving, and filled with desperation on Nayako's end. Nayako, though an OC, turned out to be one of the most human characters in this fic, and I greatly applaud you for that. It is no mean feat to make an OC likable, and yet I found myself certainly drawn towards her.

And for some strange reason, one of my favorite scenes in this fic is when all the truths come out and Naruto's insecurities are brought to light. It was a tragic moment, but it was also the most cathartic. Everything ugly and bubbling under the surface finally got loose, and there was certainly room for everything to get resolved. I loved this.

There were some things about this story that I personally didn't like- which, of course, is par the course for anyone reading a fanfiction. I personally felt bad for Sasuke in the chapter after this one, and felt it was messed up how crazed he got (even though he has never been one of my favorite characters). Characters always holding an unrequited torch for other characters have never sat well with me. But this is only a matter of personal preference, and has nothing to do with the quality of your fic.

Thank you very much for writing something so wonderful.

(P.S.: If I already sent you a review, I'm sorry! Sometimes I forget that I already sent certain stories reviews.)
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 22 . 3/12
Sooooo did someone write a sequel? I really want to see hinata and hiashi talking and bonding.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 23 . 2/25
Oh hot damn you got descriptive. Hot damn... Nice fic. I enjoyed it.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 21 . 2/24
Ok. Building up... building up. I like where this is going.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 20 . 2/24
Holy crap. I now loath Nayako. She's a devious one.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 18 . 2/24
Conflict arising...
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 17 . 2/22
This just gets better and better. :-) And as for Nayako... definitely starting to hate her more than not like her. Hopefully Hanabi keeps her cool.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 16 . 2/21
Oh Haha! Hinata's so naïve I facepalmed. Seriously... the things people do for love... it's ridiculous sometimes.
Definitely have mixed feelings about Hanabi here. Will humility get to her, I wonder? And as for Nayako, I don't like her, but don't hate her as well.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 15 . 2/21
Oh my god... your killing me. The cliffhangers are so good...
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 14 . 2/21
This story is captivating. Thank you for writing this. :-)
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 13 . 2/21
Holy CRAP! Though I kinda anticipated the thought of Hinata training under Sasuke, not that I'm a SasuHina fan, I just liked the thought. It sounded interesting to me. Also, I don't think that'll do him in. We'll see more of him, I'm sure.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 12 . 2/21
Wow. Everyone loves Hinata. And this is exciting, her first time hearing about the Hyūga! I anticipate the battle that will ensue.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 11 . 2/21
Interesting... Things are really heating up.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 10 . 2/21
INTENSE! A nice little reunion with feelings finally spilled! 8D Also, I kind of liked the last part. Like, we know it's dirty, but the way you wrote it made it seem less so. It wasn't too graphic. I liked that.