Reviews for The Way of the Geisha
Ashamaphone chapter 4 . 8/19
Hanabi...so sad
madteen66 chapter 11 . 5/28
Poor Nayako... I hope she meets Gaara and just face-palms.
madteen66 chapter 8 . 5/27
Hanabi just needs to grab Hinata and get back to Konoha asap!
madteen66 chapter 6 . 5/27
This is the beessst! :D Sasuke might be becoming a bit jealous later on haha,
i so hate that freakin nayako bitch. ugh
is nayako a lesbian or sumthing? hate that bitch tho.
Jaque Weasley chapter 23 . 2/27
Idk what to say, I really don't. I fell that there are no words to describe everything I've felt while reading this precious story. It was funny, saddening, joyful, so many feels! And I have to admit that when I discovered it has been already finished I was the happiest person in my job hahahaha
satomika chapter 23 . 10/30/2015
Nice one!

I love it!

Heeheehee

I really loved how interested and invested in Hinata Sasuke, Gaara, and Naruto were

I wish you made and showed in detail Sasuke and Naruto fighting over her.

LOL

That's something I'd really love to read! :D

I usually request for sequels, but I think this one's fine on its own.
Guest02837520D chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Why in all nine and thirteen fucks has nobody here (there) heard of "ukedasu".
Guest92763529D chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Really?
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
Dumb naruto...hopeless hinata...psycho sasuke...all others selfish manipulative b**ches
ElricKeyblade chapter 22 . 5/12/2015
This story was quite interesting. I like how it went into great detail about how Hinata's like would be as a geisha. I was intrigued by Sasuke's obssession over her, happy over her friendship with Gaara, and of course loved her and Naruto being together. Hanabi's personality and slow thaw was interesting to see. I also especially liked the add-in of Shikamaru and Temari's relationship.

One of my favorite things about this fic, however, was Hinata and Nayako's sisterly relationship. It was complex, somewhat cruel, somewhat loving, and filled with desperation on Nayako's end. Nayako, though an OC, turned out to be one of the most human characters in this fic, and I greatly applaud you for that. It is no mean feat to make an OC likable, and yet I found myself certainly drawn towards her.

And for some strange reason, one of my favorite scenes in this fic is when all the truths come out and Naruto's insecurities are brought to light. It was a tragic moment, but it was also the most cathartic. Everything ugly and bubbling under the surface finally got loose, and there was certainly room for everything to get resolved. I loved this.

There were some things about this story that I personally didn't like- which, of course, is par the course for anyone reading a fanfiction. I personally felt bad for Sasuke in the chapter after this one, and felt it was messed up how crazed he got (even though he has never been one of my favorite characters). Characters always holding an unrequited torch for other characters have never sat well with me. But this is only a matter of personal preference, and has nothing to do with the quality of your fic.

Thank you very much for writing something so wonderful.

(P.S.: If I already sent you a review, I'm sorry! Sometimes I forget that I already sent certain stories reviews.)
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 22 . 3/12/2015
Sooooo did someone write a sequel? I really want to see hinata and hiashi talking and bonding.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 23 . 2/25/2015
Oh hot damn you got descriptive. Hot damn... Nice fic. I enjoyed it.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 21 . 2/24/2015
Ok. Building up... building up. I like where this is going.