Reviews for For Educational Purposes Only
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 3 . 7/27
Please tell me you're planning on finishing this? I need more. *is perverted* xD
AlexandriteTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/5
I love this story. I can't wait for it to continue!
Usually I wouldn't dig something like this, but hot damn your writing style and your care of the characters and their personalities... ;3; makes me so happy! I know there's little chance of you continuing this so thanks for writing this!
Vampirerex1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Okay so...just looked at your profile and it seems you've disabled your PMs so...

I would like to ask if I could borrow the general skeleton of your story for one I have in mind with my own character Alexx. Seeing as I absolutely love this story, I didn't want to upset you by just using it without your permission.

And...I have read this story from start to the end of the 3rd chapter around 4 times now, when are you going to update? I too love the idea of Optimus and Ratchet, but I also love the idea of Ironhide and Ratchet too...well really I am proud to say that I have fallen very deeply in love with Optimus, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet and I'll read anything that's good, that has them in it. So...kudos!
IronBat chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Woah...hold up! You mean Bumbie would be doing it with Sam and Mikela? I thought Optie and Ratchet were hot! My Bee getting busy with humans...man, I wish he were here right now...with me! PEACE!
IronBat chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I'm not horny...just have a 'wanting-feeling'...0/0
PEACE!
IronBat chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Oh hell YES! Revenge of the Perv! Hahaha! I loved this...and for a moment there I was disappointed what Ratchet demonstrated before. I was like, "Whaa...?!"
Until Optimus did what he did, so yeah...hell yeah!
Poor them though...XD PEACE!
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
PLEASE I WANT MORE! XD
SweetSpark22 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
TBC my aft. This was almost three years ago :(
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
You know. I like your ficcies. But, I found what M said VERY offensive. There are PLENTY of reasons to have sex, BESIDES babies. (I am A DYKE, so, I should know. ;) Its a fact that no one has more orgasms then two girls together, I feel sorry for breeder chicks.) So. Uh, yeah, fuck you, and your little bit of homphobia. And, some breeders choose not to have kids too, so, yeah, shes/your just an idiot all around.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Where's the update? I like this story
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Heh, poor prowl. Being mistaken as robocop and then robocock!
theSapphireSister chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I love this story. I do believe that this is my favorite of favorite fanfic and I never thought I'd like Ratchet pairing before.

Thank You for this!

Please continue this story. *bows*
DconSlut chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Oh wow you have some brilliant writing going on over there. Your characterization of Dr. Ratchet is thoroughly awesome xD... Keep doing what you're doing, you're putting out amaaaaaazing work and I cannot thank you enough. 3
Fusion chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Oi chica! This story is guuuuh amazing and also hiLARious. I hope ya continue this happy slice of yummy fun! For real though, I can't wait to see what happens next! You have the ability to take something that should be obscene and ridiculous and make it deliciously enjoyable. Keep on writin gal! :)