Reviews for More Lonely Than the Flowers
I-Love-Hatter chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
Excellent :D
Catsafari chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
This story has been an absolute joy to read and an interesting look into Alice's past. (Nice title too ) Nicely written, good grammer and style, very few typos and a very interesting idea. I'm quite sad to see it end, to be honest.

A very nice story. :)

James Birdsong chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Well written. Incredible. Good.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Apology accepted. No I have not. Good chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Catsafari chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Love Charles' character; it's such a shame that he isn't around for longer, but it's lovely that you're showing more of him in this.

As for Alice's wish... "I wish for all the world's confusion to clear" feels somewhat ominous... why do I get the impression that this will come out different to what she meant?

The Chataway sisters were well portrayed as well, I found their conversation over the boys particulary funny.

Looking forward to the next "thrilling installment"! :)

Catsafari chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Hm, yeah that was a depressing chapter. But it's an important development in the story, so I don't mind (plus, I can hardly talk - I find the depressing scenes quite fun to write). Hope you return to a better mood soon and Happy Easter!

Looking forward to your next update (hopefully written in better spirits).

TARRANT HiTOPP chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
This is great! Does she go to Underland in this story? Or is it all before? I 3 your little conversations with your insanity at the end. You two are awesome!
Catsafari chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Yay, me likey! Hi Insanity! *manic waves* Yeah, your author is mad, but you'll just have to accept that.

Anyway, I liked the poems... and it's true that often they have morals. Studying Rossetti's "Goblin Market" currently, so I can total sympathise with that. A year with each chapter? Ooh, can't wait to see what's coming up next.

Loved this chapter, and please don't leave it on hiatus or anything 'cause I want to see where this goes! Insanity, keep your author on her toes!

Molly1002 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Poor Alice :*(
Niphuria chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Very nice and very sad. Will this continue?
I-Love-Hatter chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Awesome! :D
Marvelous.Mirana.of.Marmoreal chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awww, that was so sad! I really don't know what else to say...

lol, anyways, I did enjoy this :) So lovely and it showed the love between Alice and her father :D Terrific job!