Reviews for Days Numbered by Nights
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Perfect, perfect, perfect. I love the part with the little kids and Blaine's pink sunglasses.
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Thats how I want my summer to be. But I'm not allowed to do any art programs, go anywhere without an adult, or anything like that. Honestly, I don't want to go to a science camp. I'm a nerd, but not so much so that I'm excited at the idea of learning about photosynthesis up close.

I want to go to a park at midnight, a playground, and just hang out.

Wonderful. I can describe the mood because when I read, the voice reading in my head isn't my own. My voice is really low, many people are surprised at this, and I say it's a welcome break from singing- I sing a lot, and at a high soprano range. Whoo! Anywas, the voice is female, higher pitched than my own voice but not *high* pitched. When I read, it takes on certain tones. I can tell what a story will be like from the tone, sometimes. This was laid-back, breezy, with a smile and a giggle. Thanks :)
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
suuuper cute
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Everything you write fills me with warmth, and this is certainly no exception. Super cute!
lovedit chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loved this so much! u wrote it so well I actually felt I was there. if you wrote a sequel to thus I would forever love you ahah.
Geech42 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
awesome luv it
complex.agenda.rocks chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It was impossible to not smile while reading this. Absolutely wonderful. :D
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
that was really beautiful. you made the ontage of moments work so seamlessly. i wish more people could have days like this.
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
a-a-awesome! I'd love to have been there with them because that seemed like the best summer day ever :)

Kurt and Blaine are so sweet!

And you're an amazing author :)
Fieps chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So incredibly perfect. I can taste a summer day. (And it's April and raining outside). It feels true. Beautiful.
beedivine chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I liked this! It really makes me wish that it was summer already! You captured that carefree, relaxed, perfect summer day wonderfully. Kurt and Blaine were so cute in this! Great job!
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
It was SO CUTE!
Karallaye chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh my god. This (paired with listening to "Andromeda" by Charlene Kaye) made me want summer so badly. You've captured the best part of a summer day. I want to read it all again, but I know I may just shed a tear for days like that. I hate winter, and I cannot wait until summer. Your Klaine is heartrendingly-achingly perfect. I tip my hat to you darling. As much as I adore your Eames/Arthur, Klaine makes a happy substitute.

I think your Blaine is perfectly fine. I would even accept that he was still a warbler, because it's summer, and people change (for the better) in summer.

Amazing as always!