Reviews for Vasto Lorde Kitsune
sarcasmuser chapter 1 . 9/24
here as myself. I can't help to think that ulquiorra old form of vasto lorde was a bit similar to kyuubi. you know? the long ears thing ;)
Xanzus188 chapter 10 . 9/22
This fic is the best
Thanks for finishing this fic create more pleaseeee
Fnix de Plata chapter 1 . 9/10
¡HOLA!, este fic es uno de los más increíbles crossover entre Bleach y Naruto que he tenido el gusto de leer. Es completo, tiene buena trama, el personaje de mi espada favorita está muy bien representado.
Me encantó.
Gracias por escribir un fic tan bueno. Te deseo lo mejor.
Bye. :D
StayBlessed chapter 6 . 8/11
I'm glad I'm not reading this for pairings or anything like that cause Ayame and Han is just...no lol
StayBlessed chapter 5 . 8/11
Dude, you must really not like Tsunade lol.
This...was...AMAZING! BEST FANFIC IVE READ!
Your mom chapter 2 . 7/22
I loved this story
Who is it that gets with hinata? Naruto or Umayyads?
DragonClanMaster chapter 10 . 6/17
I LOL-ed at the last omake. XD
Loved the story!
Superfabulous chapter 2 . 6/9
I was wondering in everyone of your stories when Sasuke is in the leaf at 16, does he wear the same outfit he wears with Orochimaru or no?
RaikoReader chapter 9 . 4/13
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 2/27
Okay that second omake was hilarious.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 2/27
To be honest... There are other arrancar we can peg Naruto as. Grimmjow because Naruto sometimes enjoys a good fight and hides his anger. Then there is Coyote Stark due to his aspect of death being loneliness.
Nick chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
Hey VF,
Just a fan who had a cold and needed a story to not die of boredom. (insert Might Gai voice) YOU SIR HAVE YOUTHFULLY FULFILLED THAT ROLE! I really enjoyed the story. That last omake though made me think of another where Ichigo is shocked at Ulquiorra have wives and children. Then Inoue cutely saying thank you for naming his child after her, with Ichigo in the background yelling "STOP THANKING HIM!"
From Nick

PS
If you want a beta reader email me;
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
I like how you showed the divide in viewpoints with the Rookie 11. But I do think the differences are a bit overdone.