Reviews for Vasto Lorde Kitsune
this was good ending
Dracoessa chapter 8 . 4/15
hahahaha!
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 4/15
*facepalms self* Damn Tsuname how much of a dobe & a baka you are.
Oh my fucking God like this is probably the second best fanfic I've ever read so far make stuff like this more plz
I'd like maybe a one shot of there life in soul society
NaruHina16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I HATE THAT FUCKING VILLAGE SO DAMN MUCH. UNGRATEFUL, DISHONORABLE, AND FREAKING SELFISH PRICKS SHOULD NOT BE ALIVE.
A guy FYI. 3 chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I laughed at the Omakes at the end., though it is quite discerning about ayame and who was it? Han? Roshi? Whatever, oh well, it still is a great short roflcurbstompiamdispearulqiorraandiwilleatyosoulsnomnomandmaybehaveemotions story, love it. Thought I am new to bleach, I watched ulq's fight with Ichigo, ulq is my fav char, by far, the badassery and stoicness that rivals ITACHI out of all people. Just classic. Love it.
Senju Madara chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Holy Shit! It all makes sense now O.o this fits perfectly with canon and me great job :D
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Enjoyable story, though the harem ending was rather absurd/unnecessary imo. Loved the second ending omake though! :)
weilder of the purified shadow chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Loved the fic, the omake was beyond hilarious, FINALLY lee and gais accursed sunset hug of doom has been defeated. *bows to the author* thank you author-sama for defeating that genjutsu, although i think a mere bala would have sufficed for killing them, but cero is funnier by a long shot. And i shall follow your other fics due to the overall greatness of this one.
AquilaPallas129 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Tsunade seems very irrational as a Hokage...
kanazak chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
You know, despite this having a god-mode sue, I really enjoyed reading it. Just goes to show that tropes are not bad when delivered in the right way.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Man ulquiorra sure does know how to hit a nerve to most people
nebull chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I loved this fabric soooooo much!
King Harpo chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I love this story. I'm only wishing he made more for this challenge besides the one with harriabel, i wanna see Naruto as Yammy and Grimmjow and I think only this author can do these challenges well.