Reviews for Orange and White Strawberries RELOAD
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Hichigo: Damn it! Old goat get back 'ere!
Ichigo: *still unconscious*
Pwease update soon? xD You should have Ichigo and Hichigo returning home, Rukia catches them, goes to attack Hichigo, but Ichigo defends him. That'll really get their partnership going!
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
"Desired reaction" Bahahaha! I love Hichigo!
Hichigo: _ *smiles*
Ichigo: ...
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Yaaaaay!
Ichigo and Hichigo: Oh hell no.
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
"Talking to the voice in your head" Ichi's insane!
Ichigo: So are you!
Hichigo: We're all insane, Ichi, so just deal with it.
Ichigo: *grumbles*
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
See Ichi! Hichi not evil!
Ichigo: ...?.?.?...
Hichigo: That was fun! We should do this more often!
G-POW chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Cool story! I was a bit surprised by the earlier chapters at how similar they were to another story, but the new direction you've taking your story is really interesting! Isshin's so funny! And giving Hichigo a separate body is awesome! Great job with this!
KuroiTori-sama chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter! Lots of hilariousness! ("I don't giggle!" lol galore!)

So, ahem... where is chapter 7?
Zeldalover11 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
cool chapter
Quetzalcoatls chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
great chapter! update soon!
Skit chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I do enjoy the story, but a few things keep popping out at me.

One: defiantly - Definition, to be defiant, to oppose something or someone. Definitely - Definition, to completely agree or show strong affirmation.

He stared defiantly up at his accuser.

He definitely didn't want to wear that.

Two: Board - definition, plank, usually of wood. Bored - definition, to lose interest in something.

There was a board missing from the floor.

I'm so bored of this game!

Also, when abbreviating words, usually for differing accents for characters, such as taking off the beginning you put the apostrophe first, because to 'cause. When abbreviating them by taking off the end you put the apostrophe at the end, don't to don'.

While these are all spelled correctly, using the wrong words is jarring and can be very confusing for the reader. I suggest finding a beta reader with a good knowledge of spelling and grammar.