Reviews for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart
sharonpijl chapter 41 . 1/5
Oh my god, i seriously need the next chapter! Bella and Peter deserve a happy ending:)
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Loved the whole idea of this story. Loved your portrayal of independent Bella. Looking forward to reading some more.
BeckieT108
beth626 chapter 41 . 12/26/2017
Wow! Just Wow! I absolutely love this story! :) :) :) :) :)
beautifulending21 chapter 41 . 12/11/2017
Please update soon. I have been sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what happens :)
jujyuhytdrfythuyjk5555 chapter 41 . 12/5/2017
OK I get that the real world gets in the way of writing but if you get the chance could you put the last chapter up I would really like to see how they all get there happily every after! Really great story by the way!

Sincerely,
jujyuhytdrfythuyjk5555 chapter 27 . 12/5/2017
I have been reading this story for a while now and I just have to tell you that you must have one hell of a scenes of humor. I have been laughing while reading this whole story!
Thanks, I needed the laugh!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/1/2017
I hope you find time to finish this story...it is great!
kim87mcc chapter 41 . 11/20/2017
OMG please update ASAP. I'm gonna die if I don't know what happens next lol. Awesome story though can't wait for more
Guest chapter 41 . 11/13/2017
OMG! I love this story!
jgood27 chapter 41 . 11/15/2017
Love this story and can't wait to read more
momrole chapter 41 . 10/24/2017
This is such a great story, more please!
JustSearching chapter 41 . 10/20/2017
I love the update! I hope they get their HEA!
Queen Alana 0108 chapter 41 . 10/15/2017
when will you update this im in tears not peter and bella noooooo
GeezerWench chapter 40 . 10/9/2017
I'd like to interject here.

Being closer to the end of my life than the beginning, I'd like to say that living out their lives as humans is not a *gift*. More of a curse with the body failing and multiple body parts heading south. Falling apart. Illnesses. Disease.

Definitely not a gift. Fuck that. I'd choose being a vampire over being human.
Babysis64 chapter 41 . 10/6/2017
that's good because this chapter was sad made me cry. I really wished it didn't have to end where Charlie and Peter were hurting the way they did in the end. I was really wishing that Bella and Peter were able to be married. thank you for the chapter updates it was awesome. Have a good weekend.
4,455 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »