Reviews for You'll Find What You're Looking For At Walmart
KatherineKatrinaBloomSalvatore chapter 46 . 7/1
love this great ending
Jessicalovesalecvoltori chapter 15 . 6/23
please tell me someone dose something about bella's "mother"
Roro smiles chapter 25 . 5/14
Wow this chapter was full of twists in a good way great job.
ro ro smiles chapter 23 . 5/14
hey just wanted you to know the last few chapter was great . I really hope this family can settle this battle quickly. the cullens must pay for all the evil that they have done.
SirenaLovesHerFam chapter 46 . 5/16
omg I loveeeee this story! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
KnockKnockNoOnesHone chapter 1 . 5/10
I HAVE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS TO BE COMPLETED OML I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM SO EXCITED
BriyerRose chapter 46 . 5/7
I just want to start out saying that i am a big fan of yours since you started posting stories here. I really liked this story until the part where you made them all human. It seemed to seperate the story for me because this whole time you had been building this family of mixed supernatural beings into a large family and then you made them all human and forget each other. What happened to Maria, Demitri, Chelsea, Tanya, Embry, and all the others we came to love in this story? I just feel kind of upset at everything being forgotten and such because it just feels unfinished and not the same story as you had up until then.

I do not mean to criticize because i know how hard it is to post stories and i slept on this before i wrote this review but it was still bothering me today so that is why I had to state my dissatisfaction at the last several chapters of this story. I will continue to read your other works but I do not think this will be one i come back to again and again due to the ending. Sorry!
one correction. Wolves have PAWS not HOOVES!
I LOVE Charlie Swan. No beating around the bush; this man is pure gold, thru and thru. HE should be running the Vampire World. Charlie Swan for President!
thegayace chapter 46 . 4/29
After many years I was able to finish this, my most wished for fic to be finished, and I have to say that I loved it all. I like fics where they can be human and have babies and everything. I like how you ere able to bring everything to a close very nicely and I look forward to more from you!
Lyshmarie91 chapter 46 . 4/15
I just loved the story glad Bella and Peter got to be with each other again and everyone got a 2nd chance
Bell 1 chapter 46 . 4/14
This was a perfect ending. You are a pro with the happy endings. Thank you so much for writing this excellent story of adventure, romance, drama, intrigue, and most of all, laughter and fun! :D

I maintain you are an excellent writer, who should write an original fiction and publish it. You are deserving and talented enough to do so. Thank you for your friendship throughout these years, and for just being you. :D
Bell 1 chapter 45 . 4/14
YAY! They have finally met and even connected! WOOHOO! :D
Bell 1 chapter 44 . 4/14
Well, the first third of this chapter was very nice, but these last few paragraphs only reminded me of my solitude life... so, it made me sad. Other than that, I'm happy for everyone else, but sad for Bella right now.
Bell 1 chapter 43 . 4/14
Awww... another amazing chapter. The overindulging Uncle Arlo, spoiling kids now and building his own version of Super Walmarts. Hilarious!

Aunt Molly, such a sweet point-of-view. :D