Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
That was really cute! :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Sweet.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Adorable amazing fluffiness! It was so, so, Tangled! It must feel amazing to feel the rain and dance with your boyfriend! I love it! Here, have a well deserved cookie!
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was so cute! Great job! :) And I agree, Eugene has also raised my standards too high. At this rate, I'm never going to have a boyfriend. XD
Hopelessly Unromantic chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Does he propose in a different fic?

And you just raised my standards of what a gentleman should be(;
rs906 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I'm in love with this story as much as I am with Tangled. I'm just as obsessed with it as you are. Though I do think I'm on the better end since I get to read all your lovely stories about it.

Raising standards? Ive always thought that's what Disney does best. Yep, my standards are raised too. I'm off to read more of your amazing stories :)
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
aawwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh! :) love it! That was a little ironic at the end when you wrote:

"Who would possibly think of writing that as a fairytale?"

hahahhahaha! That's good!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
so cute so cute soooo dammm cute!
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I am in love with this adorable tale of all-encompassing, fluffy love. So happy...
Tsarevna chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was sooooo adorable! I love your portrayal of the characters too.

Congrats on your 50th, even though you've probably written a bazillion since.
Aka Wouka chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I don't think the king and queen would be so strict, but it's plausible, and I loved this.
Bev4Broadway chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm finally old enough to have an acount yay! Anyway I don't know if you read my reveiw or not but I was JustThereForTheStorys but anyway I love your tangled fanfics and I still have yet to see the movie though I did manage to watch mostly the whole thing on youtube but that's off subject anyway...

This is one of your best storys and nothing else could have been a greater 50th :) It was so cute please make more like this.

Bev4Ever
xPhantomRed chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
THAT. WAS. SO. CUTE.

I am a sucker fluffy fics like this 3 Great Job!
Lyla Calm chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was an amazing story! I just saw Tangled yesterday and I've been looking for realistic stories about Eugene and Rapunzel. This was very well-written, and you stayed true to their personalities and characters. Great job!
quillinkparchment chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aww this is a cute story. Haha I don't know about the mud, though, it must suck for her expensive dress to be covered with mud. Then again, her hair never got dirty in the movie, so who knows?