Reviews for Stand by You
Sailor Mars Fanatic chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
Jadeite is really pretty stupid. If he knew how angry Queen Beryl would be he ought to have fought alongside her and sought to protect her even if he didn't really care for her, just for the sake of trying to cover his own skin.

Very good story. By the way Neo-Byzantium, if you'd really like to see Thetis live why don't you check out my stories for a different look at her and Jadeite's relationship. NB All names based upon the original English dub.
Neo-byzantium chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
So Nephrite has a trio of female Youma loyal only to him? Interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing how they affect the Sailor Moon timeline.

Also, I like how you had Jadeite and Derella simply warp and twist Mikan Shiratori's mind to make her help them. Seeing her act evil was alluring to say the least, it brought a nice twist to her cheery and energetic personality. It's too bad that Thetis still died though, I'd have like to have seen her survive but oh well.
Markus Ramikin chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Hah, there must have been some food-smuggling going on between Earth and the Dark Kingdom.

If only Moon's team had known about this, maybe they could have attempted to subvert Beryl's forces. Insert recruitment poster with Makoto in the kitchen, stirring a big pot: "Join the Light Side! We have good food!" ;)
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm a bit confused by this start, regarding character motivations. Is there a reason why Ruby approached the twins to share the suggestion? Unless I'm misreading something, they didn't know each other until that moment. They weren't friends or anything. So did that come from anywhere? And the twins don't seem to wonder about it either, or ask "why us", despite the Dark Kingdom being the sort of a place where any random person you met probably wasn't very trustworthy.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
I like the way Nephrite actively tries things out in the human world, even he doesn't like humans, but this is still a good idea in terms of strategy, and the way he disguises as a human is a much better means to infiltrate into the human world. I find Nephrite the most appealing out of the four.
Antoinette Veronica chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Those people in the Dark Kingdom don't get along well with Beryl right?
Lady1Venus chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
I did find Jad was very handsome in the latest disguise he used as a sea captain. And it was very cute of him to help Usa out and then questions himself in why he did it. You know if he was given the chance, I think he could have changed, just like Neph did/does in the show. That was an overall good story. I have often found myself wondering why you would put in nearly every episode, but then I would think more on it and realize that redoing the episodes are probably essential to work in Neph’s back story in how he became so familiar with human ways and how he got that (still love) car
Lady1Venus chapter 18 . 6/30/2011
You know I did always think Thetis was attracted to Jad. Hehe, cute how the girls were already dooming his failure. Cool! I like this version better in how Usa gets onboard. She didn’t have to sneak onboard like before.
Lady1Venus chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
I like your approach in Jad being at the amusement park. I think… could be wrong… that he wasn’t there originally. I do know there were a few eps where he was in the Dark Kingdom. Yes, I totally agree. Neph’s three-prized youma do have high opinions… of course they would, they are his favorite. Probably to many other youma, they would think they are ass kissing. Zoisite is full of himself. You know that episode is one my least favorite for Jad. I thought it was very foolish when Mamo was on that kiddy ride… as well as Usa and Rei
Lady1Venus chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Usagi was always a ditz when it came to figuring out trouble. Wow! Neph is turning into a shop alcoholic… he’s worse than me. Cool, he took his three favorite youma with him too. About time. *Squeals* Naru’s seen Neph! I like that! Yeah I thought that was very stupid for her to disguise herself as a flight attendant… Usagi should have said a bus driver. But I like your spin on it. Oh wow! Neph sees Rei transform I wonder if he will recognize her later on when takes the lead.
Lady1Venus chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
Oh good! Neph is wearing a better-looking tux. I hate the one he wore to the ball where he danced with Naru (awwwww gives off a dreamy look). You know that scene where Rei hits Usagi that always bugged me. She could sense evil around but never could sense Jad’s… strange… You know if I probably would do the same that woman did when she arrived demanding her daughter back. Oh cool! Neph loves the Opera!
Lady1Venus chapter 14 . 5/26/2011
I feel it’s a little off to see a villain afraid of needles but then again, I find it off that Goku in DBZ is afraid of needles but never afraid to fight… strange. Now that’s different, seeing how Jad fails from Neph watching from his mansion. I like that approach.
Lady1Venus chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
Well well, now for the time episode. You know that 'Luna' clock, if I saw that in a store and it looked just like my cat, I'd probably leave the store immediately. That can just get too creepy for me. I like how you had it this time that Usa bought it and not her mother this time, that's a nice difference.
Lady1Venus chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Ugh… even Zoi’s rotten food taunting makes me a bit ill… thank god Neph doesn’t worry about that anymore. Zoi is just jealous. Cool Mercury has now join the fight for justice.
Lady1Venus chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Nice! Neph is warming up to his 3 favorite henchwomen and likes their company. Now that’s different that they are getting into human cookbooks. Something tells me that the girls are going to eventually have a change of heart. Yay! Ami has now come into play.