Reviews for The Becky O'Shea List of the day
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Please update this story. Please please please. I like the direction your taking the characters in.
RUNOS SISTER chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
It's been over a year, are you going to do a new chapter any time soon? This story actually made me like Spike and Becky together instead of her and Junior.
Berserkerbarbie chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
You're seriously not updating this? I just had a Little Giants craving and I had to scout through the internet, possibly infect my laptop with viruses, just so I could stream it online because Netflix does not carry it. And it still wasn't enough.
Icebox was like my childhood hero. And I needed to revisit it. Finishing the movie though, I found that it wasn't enough. I am, of course, no longer 12 years old. And my kathartic need has surpassed what the movie can offer. The inner growing child in me begs you to continue this.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Omg this is amazing i really love ur story i cant wait for chapter 4 XD!
Maggi chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Fantastic story, the best one I have found of Little Giants.. I love the whole turning Nubie in to a hunk, even though Spike/Becky is my favourite pairing.. One mistake I got hanged up on was that it's spelled coach not couch :)
928chivasfan chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
i love this story..((:

i was wondering are u still doing this series cuz this is like one of my favorite..like u got me interested on what Becky going to do with the news of Spike liking her...
GothChiq80 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Boys are so very confusing! I love how junior and the boys thought of the distraction for Becky, very sweet. So glad that you updated!
Chelsea chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
OMG i have loved this movie since i was a kid! There arent enough stories for this movie. You need to finish this fanfic its awesome
freckleon chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Debbie being awesome! Becky awkwardly drinking beer! Spike totally having the hots for her and trying manfully to hide it! I think my favorite part was when Junior says, 'You look like a girl' and Becky responds with, 'Good eye'. Nice throwback to the movie ]

This is a minuscule fandom for a movie that came out about 17 years ago, but holy crap do I wish there was more fanfiction for it! I realize it is wishful thinking that you might ever finish this story (completely understandable, by the way), but you should still know that I've really enjoyed these two chapters, regardless.

Good work!
freckleon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hopefully I'm not coming off as a creepy stalker here by commenting on a your stories one right after another. They are just so awesome! I really like the Becky voice in this. Plus, you give solid, believable reasons as to why things have changed (Becky no longer playing football, Junior and Becky becoming platonic siblings).

And the extra details! Junior and his bathroom hogging ways! Patterson's diehard love for Susan! Thin walls! Patty and her yellow rubber gloves!

Seriously, I loved this. On to chapter two!
SemiZealotish chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Stumbled across your fic today and I really enjoy it so far... You seem to have disappeared though.

Here's hoping it's writer's block rather than abandonment.
JannahCool chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Aaaahhhh! Love it! Hope you continue.
weheartjesus4321 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
this is sooooo good. please please please please please keep writing it.
daydreamer06980 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I really like this story! I hope you keep writing it since there are so few stories out about The Little Giants! You are a great writer and the story seems great as well! :)