Reviews for The Long Road Home
BlueNynaeve chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
Gawd! I love these two and even though it was mostly AU through S.5 on the whole it fits right in there. Plus in certain spots it is even better than the show - Moira, Emily's first anomaly, and Matt's New Dawn aftermath, among others.
we've got an anomaly chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Its been brilliant! Will read the rest tommorrow!
Katy-The-Platypus chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
I'm sad that this is finished, but it was a good way to end it :)
seren23 chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
This has been amazing. Epic and brilliant and so very well-written. I've loved the glimpses into Emily and Matt. The chapters with the team were fantastic. I'm rather gutted that it's over. :D Absolutely wonderful!
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
Awwwww! its so sad :(

cant wait for the fluff! :)

its amazing and i cant wait for the next chapter!
FallingTriumph chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
this whole fic is just amazing! i love everything about it. Please please please write more soon
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
YAY! so happy its not over and that matts okay!

I had to stop reading it after about chapter 14 i think as i couldn't take matt dying without knowing if he was definitely going to be okay in the end so i've been waiting for this chapter so i could read the other ones and be reassured that things will be happy and hopefully they still will be! :)

cant wait for what happens next and am so glad you did this chapter as i missed reading this story! :)
seren23 chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
Gorgeous update! I loved seeing Matt's inner thoughts. These two are just so lovely together. Sensual and thoughtful and just aching to be with one another. Loved it!
seren23 chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Well, find new and impressive ways to BREAK MY HEART, why don't you? :D This was epic. And I loved it being from Becker's POV. I think he's truly the seminal soldier and knows exactly what goes on in the heads of those who fight. And Emily. Oh, as if I needed more reasons to love her. This was amazing. Simply amazing.
seren23 chapter 16 . 7/4/2011
Oh, I am loving this story. Everyone's voices are pitch-perfect and the Matt/Emily moments are wonderful. Simply cannot wait for more!
GregsMadHatter chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Yay! Matt lives! Want more soon please.
timewyrm chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
IT BETTER NOT END LIKE THIS!

Please tell me there is another chapter!

Please tell me that Matt lives!

UPDATE!
GregsMadHatter chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
NO! MATT CANNOT DIE! WANT MORE! MORE MORE MORE!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
I can't believe you killed Matt! you can't kill him! He's awesome! Kill Burton instead!
GregsMadHatter chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
AHHHHHH! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! WANT MORE! WANT MORE!