Reviews for You and Her
fyre chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ouch! So raw and powerful. So difficult to read because you wrote this so well. I like the last paragraph especially. The Doctor did kill Donna. He as good as lobotomized her, like she was a processed Ood. How horrible and heartwrenching.
Larsen chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I'm sorry, I can't make myself read your story. I'm too much of a grammar nazi, and there are just too many grammatical errors/typos in this text... :(

However, if you were to correct those mistakes I am sure to come running back as fast as I can :D
domina tempore chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
So sad, but beautifully written. You've definitely captured the feeling and pain throughout Journey's End.

Not sure why, but I LOVE this line: "She's alive, she's breathing, and that stupid single heart, that single heart that lulled you to sleep so many nights after the Library and Midnight, is beating."

The last sentance of this felt a little bit strange; not as dark as the rest of the fic, or something. But overall, the atmosphere that you've created was very real and very emotional, and I loved it.

Adding to the "Utterly Brilliant" community.
SPaCeR8008 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh no, here come the tears again. That was so SAD, but so BEAUTIFUL.
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was gorgeous and SO sad!

I miss Donna. She was easily the best companion of the new series and she comes so close to being the best companion PERIOD... God, the JE fics always make me cry, and this one was so simple, so elegantly done it just pierces the heart of the thing!