Reviews for A Party for LilyFragrance
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Finally Red finds out what that 'Brazil' thing is! XD
LilyFragrance chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, yeah. I was just re-reading this, and it got me thinking... ASHLEY FORGOT THE -CHAN! She should've called me Fan-chan-senpai! ... That reminds me of Fruits Basket and Rit-chan and Tohru... ("Ritchan-san!")
file- DS chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
The fact that I read this instead of playing Pokemon Black, should be enough t tell you how funny it was :)

I can't even begin to mention all the epic point, and since I'm far too lazy to write a 12 page review, I'll just say it in heavily edited, and point form:

-Fave quote: "I'll delete you from my stories and pair James up with Da Ying, and she'll have a purpose in my stories!"

-fave thing: all the epic OC, in particular Ashley, and her inexplicable super powers lol.

-Funiest part: you would do something like... that to him.

There, that about covers it, oh, and of cource, Fan-chan, Happy birthday! (or birthday to come it guess), hope you get something better than a mint :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh my f***ing Arceus! Thank you so much! This is so kind of you... *sniff* My goal: To make YOU a birthday fic.! ... Damn, that's like copying... Okay, maybe a SS pic? Or both?

*Ahem* Yay! Salmon! And my smart-arsed Lugia! XDDD

Oh yeah! That Specialshipping picture! It was by chikorita85 on deviantART!

How'd you know what I want for my birthday...? No, really. I never told anyone except for my mom (well, she kept on asking me...). I really want Pokemon Black. Though seriously... are you a fortune teller...?

Um, you do know an ice cream cake is really made up of only ice cream? Maybe with some icing and whipping cream, but that's mainly all. It's pretty interesting to see it made... Google it! It fascinated me for a whole year before I finally got over it!

Looks like Da Ying doesn't know much about 911... _

... Poor Ashley... I would've murdered her if she called me 'senpai' in real-life. Mainly 'cause I'm not Japanese, she's awesome than me, and all that stuff. 'Nuff said. XD

LOL... Gotta love blackmailing the oh-so oblivious Red! *grins evilly*

OH NOES! The cake exploded... well, I suppose ice cream IS better than cake! ... Ice cream then caramel sauce then Aero chocolate along with Moltesers... YUM. Oh, and with some bananas... *drools*

So many presents... thank you to you, SS19, and all your Ocs! *sobs* You're all so kind!

A precise timing of my birthday would be March 31, 1999 at 7:31 PM. Coincidentally, our favourite HP character, Harry Potter's birthday is July 31 - aka, 7/31... Also, coincidentally, in my fanfic., 'Ghost of You", his death was at 7:31 PM... I didn't notice the coincidence until later. *sweatdrops*

Ahahaha, gotta love doing things like that... Da Ying with blue... my fav. colour! XDDD

GAH! I'm dying from laughter! BRAzil! That never gets old... just like the jolly-happy smart-arsed Lugia of mine! XD

That... was... an...epic birthday song! I swear, I nearly choked on my own saliva! XDDD (lucky I wasn't drinking anything!)

And to The Finneseful X, thank you! And thanks for the Ampharos, too! I've always wanted an electric-type shiny! XDD

With thank-yous from the bottom of my heart,

X chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Eh, late high-school aged. :) I'm silly a lot, but I'm a stickler for good grammar, and I swing between being immature and mature. It's a bit odd. ;;
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 3/6/2011

O... kay then. Happy birthday Fan-Chan! :D

Oh don't worry. You've got plenty of time for mine, SS19. It's October 29. Long time from now.

Btw, of all your OCs, my favorite is Kline. *nods*

ANYways, HAPPY B-DAY FAN-CHAN (if you read this, that is ;;;;;)

Oh! Oh! I got you a present! :) It's a . . . um . . . hang on a second- *runs away*

*runs back* I GOT YOU A SHINY- *checks pokeball* AMPHAROS! Why Ampharos, you say? Because it is the first thing that comes to mind. *solemn nod* So, uh . . . *sweatdrop* You like?

Well, happy birthday again to Fan-Chan, and erm- congrats *is that the right word?* to SS19 for the . . . nice *cough*interesting*cough* story.