Reviews for No Longer Routine
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Good God DAMN! That was just SMOKING HOT! Thank you!
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
great! thanks
AlyssaPoynter chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Really good. Love the way you write, really amazing
noche-estrellada chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
So pleased to see there was a follow up to "The Tenth Time," and from the opposite perspective. Also that was HOT.
LGhouse chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
excellent story! loved it! Loved to see the more vulnerable side to Hotch!
slyvir chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
*blinks* oookkkay how did i missed this before?

x.x; I suppose i as just too busy brooding on my own life to look around

but it was really good... softened my mind and relaxed me to do better in my exam in like 40 mins XD not sure if i'll pass or not but at least i won't be too nervous... hard to me with a goofy grin marry my face

sankyuu for sharing the sequel I was curious of what Reid would do... but hmm i think read both make the whole a lot more enjoyable
PurlpePanda605 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
damn. Just damn. That was hot and just good god. Idk why it was so hot bucuz to be fair, I've way more explicit stuff. I really loved the bits oof emotion strewn throughout... keep this stuff up. please?
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awww! This was such a great follow up to your other story! I'd still like to see what happens if they go further, but this was awesome either way.
minlin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like that this one's from Aaron's pov where the first one was from Spencer's. It also shows why the previous sexual encounters were a little...lacking. I'm glad Spencer's was able to help Aaron loosen up and enjoy himself. I suspect after this that their sex life will improve quite a bit.
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Again. Again. Again and again! You come up with brilliance. Great job with Hotchs insecurities and writing them both canon without being canon. Beautiful!
Reidemption chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Fitting sequel. Dom!Spencer came off perfect in this. I love when he makes an appearance.
doctorwhowatchesthewatchmen chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ah, I loved it. I did read your other story, "The Tenth Time", and am really glad that you decided to continue because when I read it, at the end I was like "WHAT HAPPENED?" so, thank you :D

I love it when Spencer is in control like that. It feels like I'm rooting for the underdog, if that makes any sense...

Anyway, I hope you continue!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I like Spencer in charge. Hot.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A very nice piece...Aaron doesn't like change, but i think he doesn't mind Spencers change in mood.
Thelostone2013 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I don't know if I love Reid's aggressiveness or Hotch's blush over sex more! ;-) Your writing it wonderful as always!