Reviews for What Now
Kamikashi chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
This is brilliant. Well done.
Kamikashi chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
a battle group. This is brilliant.
Brightknight chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
What a sweet and sincere story. I loved it. The depiction of the characters were right on the spot. And though I liked the happy conclusion, I'm sad it ended. There could be a continuation, dealing with what comes after, such as the order, matrimony, kids etc. what I'm saying is you're very good and I want more.
Thanks :-)
OnyxTemplar chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Great story. Love almost anything with Asajj turning out to be anything less than a psychotic killer. The only match up that's better is Asajj/Anakin. Because Pamde just isn't that great a character (at least for my money) and A/A just seems so right.
Almost got off track there ;)

This is a great story, love it, do keep writing. Good writers should never stop unless they REALLY want to. Please don't want to :)
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Short and sweet. I loved it!
Mikaela II chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I very much enjoyed this fic! I certainly hope you find time to write another :) I love angst/romance... with a smidge of action, a dash of adventure, and a pinch of humor :D
Andromakhe chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
That was a fun little read. Obi-Wan/Asajj is my OTP.
Andromakhe chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
I can definitely see Qui-Gon's seeming lack of care disconcerting to Ventress. His actions look absolutely deplorable given Obi-Wan's dedication and loyalty. The way I see it, it was a misunderstanding brought on by Obi-Wan's turbulent emotions on hearing Qui-Gon wanted Anakin as a Padawan. When cooler heads finally prevailed, I believe Obi-Wan apologized for his unseemly conduct and disrespect because he understood that Qui-Gon was still committed to him. Qui-Gon is just blunt that way. He almost can't help it, and Obi-Wan had been with him long enough to understand this.

Asajj would have to meet Qui-Gon so she can yell at him and possibly get his side of the story. But I firmly believe Qui-Gon loved Obi-Wan as a son and Obi-Wan would have realized this whenever they spoke again after the war.
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Ha. I loved their sparring match. I thought about writing a scene like that, but didn't know how to do that given current canon. Sparring would be a first for them, and I well imagine it would bring them both joy, much like Obi-Wan had enjoyed it with Qui-Gon. It's cute to see these two developing and sparring is the perfect bonding tool. Love the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fluff, too. Off to read more.
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
i just loved the "you brought a battle group?" bit!
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
great story
SerendipityAEY chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Very interesting, I enjoyed it :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Love oh Love...
ToryW chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Oh my gosh! such Obi/Asajj cuteness! loved the whole story, not just this chapter, but I was far too intrigued in reading what came next to puase and review everything. Obi-wan definately gets a bit reckless fighting Asajj, with their banter; he even makes a few very risky moves, and this story expresses that feel perfectly. Great work!
RKF22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011