Reviews for Sick Day
KissMyDeadLips chapter 1 . 2/4
Nice :P
madz chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
bahahaha sooo cutee :) couldn't resist commenting. great job!
ZeeIternity chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
n'awww like an old married couple with their bickering XD great one shot :)
Jinx chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Absolutely adorable!
FrozenPride chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awww, that's so cute! Nice work!
mr. eff chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Cuute! Harley is such a sweetie. I'm glad to see Mistah J returned the favor at the end lol
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
AAAHHH! I love this fic! It's definitely going to my favorites!_ Awe, Joker being sick is so adorable, especially when Harley smothers him with "motherly" attention XP It such a contrast to how they treat each other when one is sick in their relationship, Harley practically hogs him up… and Joker simply throws a rag on her face and calls her a "drama queen"[x I LOVE DESS! Keep the good work up, dear!_

-Marcy!
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 1/1/2012

-Marcy!
Tj chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is so damn cute :)

Love it! Esp how you kept the mean, independent joker in character, though he gives in to Harley's goodness in the end

I gotta say, my heart just warmed at "he placed his forehead against hers"

!adorable
lemmonpie chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
LOVED IT! the bit when he goes to apologize was adorable!
Spandau Vendetta chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was adorable. :3 I loved it!
MajinSunny chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
awwwww cute!
Blue Dress Freak chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww. That was so sweet. :)
Scram chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Haha... that was really friggin' cute! And pretty much exactly what I think would happen if Joker ever did get sick. Love it.
Harley-Cat chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
What can I say? You're stories are always totally awesome! :)

-CAT