Reviews for Body Heat - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
plummet.fly chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I love the story! Please don't leave this as a oneshot, I'm dying to read more.
Flpirate305 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hi Scibblemyname,

well I am not sure whether or not you plan on writing more for this fic, nonetheless I would like to say that the story is very interesting and I would be happy to read more of it. Perhaps its the idea of Rogue being a private investigator part of the law while Remy is still an outlaw, adds a bit of excitement and is slightly different, though obviously they are still on different sides just not Acoyltes? (I think that is how it is spelled) and Xmen. And you have still kept them as mutants makes me want to know how much you are going to keep as regards to their powers and if we shall see other mutants make an appearance and their respective jobs, so it would be interesting to see how this all plays out. Looking forward to reading from you soon,

hope you have a great week )

MAR
Crack4sure chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i like were this stoy's going
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Well I certainly think it's going off to good start.

Those LeBeaus are so full of mystery and intrigue aren't they?

Hope that this will not be the last of your niors, this one sounds promising...
ultimateGambit chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh, call me interested with this one. Nice begining and a very good way to pick up interest (I really enjoy noir AUs with the XMen, and Gambit especially... it somehow works very well with his character traits). I'm wondering about the last scene with Remy (why he's refering to the situation as a job and the need to stay detached)... but I guess that's one piece of the puzzle that will need to be solved :).
BasiaM82 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Okay, you have me hooked. The tone is so old-Hollywood mystery but not cheesy. I love it!
zulka chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love it, is it a no powers AU? so much intrigue! Can't wait for more! this line is a bit confusing to me :No Assassin would dare, especially not and leave the heir still alive.

the last part of the sentence, is that attempt to kill and then not fully kill him? I was just wondering.

anyways, I love it, the setting the atmosphere, everything!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
ooh! i am absolutely LOVING this so far... fantastic start. i really hope there'll be more soon! :)
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hooked! No powers this time? O Interesting! I'm really excited to find out where you're going with this fic. Part of me is hoping you'll go into an update-spree again. )
Roguegirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Love Love Love. Rogue a detective investigating a murder where Remy is the prime suspect? Your description of the atmosphere is wonderful. More please and quickly, not enough good to read with Marvel boring me to death with Magneto hanging on Rogue.
Brazos chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Impressive start. Please continue.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Well, hello there, and oh my gosh, I just about swooned.

It's beautiful already. If and when you continue, I'll be there. The imagry and descriptions are beautiful, and I already like Remy's character. Does Rogue have her powers?

Excellent start, I love it!
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love the intrigue. A fascinating beginning. I look forward to reading more.
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hi,

I really liked the description of these two and their perspectives in this one. I think the detail was incredible, and really good, even for you!

I love the idea too, just because I love reading stuff with Remy before he left the Guild. And you write those emotions really well.

"If I were family, y' wouldn' ask." That was great! I really liked that line, and the way you show how they both work is great. Thanks!

~Paige