Reviews for The Other Prentiss
Wolfgirl007 chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
I lost track of how many times I've read this story and it never get old!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Haha I knew she was pregnant as soon as you said she was apprehensive. This story was amazingly hot and sweet all in one and I love that everyone got their happy ending
I would have liked to see more of Spencer's mom since you made it a point to say that they were introduced and they like each other - maybe just a snippet at the wedding and then what happened with her in one of the epilogue parts (although that may have put a bit of a damper on the happy mood of the last two chapters haha)
Anyway this is definitely a story I'll be coming back to later to reread :)
princessyuki08 chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Awesome story.
samanthatm chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
awesome.
raexramses chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
This was an amazing story! It made me laugh and it made me cry. It was so nicely written. Keep writing!
Inspirational97 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
You're the best I've seen so far with grammar and spelling.
Udumuhv chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
What can I say...very unlikely pairing you have here.
JubilationCaliph chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Good story, but Ella is a mary-sue.
darkninja21 chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
Aw! I loved this whole story! I wasn't disappointed once! This story was written so well and it kept my attention the entire time. I absolutely loved it!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Uhh... since when did Elle and Spencer ever have sex? Seriously. The story is good, but it bugs me when people go away from the context of the show. I realize you must say something about "the girl he lost his virginity to" (even though we've never heard of that happening) because you mentioned, before, that he wasn't a virgin. But, still...
Anon chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
The "my beautiful sky, my sweetheart" should actually be "Mio bel cielo, mia amata"... Just saying.
Su chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
Wow, I love this story. This story is pretty amazing. a song that would be fitting is watch?vWLTI2rWAlV4
smile chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
*tear tear* I love this story, and i'm so sad to see it end. Anyways this has been an amazing story. Bub bye(:
Amanda0502 chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
This was the very very first fanfic I ever read! This is also my favorite fanfic that I've ever read! And it being my first is part of why I love it! It's sad to see that it's officially over! But it was amazing! I loved this chapter! Though I kinda hoped that Ella would've kept her promise and punched Elle because I don't like Elle. Ok "don't like" is an understatement! I can't stand Elle! Ive loved Ella from the very beginning I love her personality and her attitude. I also think that she's like the perfect girl for Reid. I love how Ella is a girl but she can take care of herself that she can kick some ass! Wow this was a really long review! Any who sad to see it end. I can't wait to read more from you!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 22 . 1/15/2012