Reviews for Errosion
SleepingSeeker chapter 35 . 6/22
Sharp tension throughput this chapter. Was holding my breath as I read. Poor Leo.

Side note, FF must be screwing up - all the line breaks are gone in this chapter. You may want to go back and add them in again, to break up the blocks of text, but it certainly doesn't hurt your story as is, either.
*screaming* Please update soon! I'm dying inside
Dead Hero chapter 35 . 5/4
WhuhtuFUUUUUUUUUCK.
Ive be been screaming for this whole fic like seriously a lot of people gave me weird looks at my facial expression . This is so, so, so damn good, I can't even begin to process. Im excited for yet dreading the next chapter.
Thanks for writing!
prangersturtles chapter 35 . 5/3
Awsome man please update soon and hopefully with less swearing
yukio87 chapter 35 . 5/2
Is Raph dead? What happened to Splinter? What are these guys gonna do to Leo? Where're Donnie and Mikey? I'll be expecting for more...Good luck and take care. Please, try to update soon...
You almost think that the gurney straps would have snapped off in a place or two. Damn strong gurney to hold up to mutant turtle strength and getting flipped over.
Holy cats they just left him there? That's taking a huge risk Foot dudes, after all just because he's unconscious doesn't mean he's going to stay that way.
Oh my god! Thank you for posting! Ah, we've been at cliffhangers for so long is hard on the nerves! Poor Splinter more than likely dead, though he went out killing Karai, how will that effect the Foot wroth no one to lead them. But now Raph is captured and Leo's still on the table. Only Donnie and Mikey can save them now. Please don't keep us waiting too long.
BubblyShell22 chapter 35 . 5/2
Oh poor Leo! That definitely has to be hard for him to deal with. I just hope they can get out of this mess soon. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Juanita27 chapter 35 . 5/2
Omg, this story is amazing! Keeps getting better and better with each chapter.
Oh holy cats, who knew Splinter had it in him. Note how the hell do they get out of this alive?
NinjaWolf10 chapter 34 . 1/26
Awesome chapter, I really hope Splinter isn't dead you write him really well! Can't wait for the next part
BubblyShell22 chapter 34 . 1/24
Whoa! What a chapter! Please don't let Splinter die! He's too cool to die! And I hope they didn't capture Raph, but if they did, he's one step closer to finding Leo. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
yukio87 chapter 34 . 1/23
So Karai is dead? really really dead? And Splinter was killed too? And what's gonna happen to Raph? What the foot is gonna do to him? And where are Donnie and Mikey? Are they in a safe place? And what about Leo? Is he ok? What's gonna happen to him now that Karai is dead? How the guys are gonna find him and save him? I'll be expecting for more and I really but really wanna read about Leo...Please try to update soon. Good luck and take care
Scribe of Turesa chapter 34 . 1/23